Beautiful Dream

Charles was slow and deliberate with his movements, Rough calloused fingertips dragged roughly from the curve of her hips to the underside of her thighs. Goosebumps rose on Wolfe's skin and she wanted nothing more than to shred the thin fabric between them. An unfamiliar desire sparked before burning like an inferno between her thighs. A need she had experienced before when he had teased her, but back then it was a dull ember compared to the bonfire lit in her core now. 

Charles was watching her as he moved his fingertips between them. Wolfe had been wearing a loose fitting floral printed dress that she had borrowed from Tilly. Her clothes were ripped and being repaired by the women due to the scuffle she had with the O'Driscals. She found herself with nothing to wear and grimaced when Tilly offered her one of her dresses. Wolfe thought it would only be temporary and hated wearing girly clothes, at least until she felt just how easy it would be for Charles to access her. Maybe dresses wouldn't be so bad.

As if Charles knew what she had been thinking, he smiled wryly at her and slowly inched the hem of her dress up her thighs. "Never seen you wear these before. You stray out of sight from the rest of camp and these dresses won't stay pretty very long." He rolled his hips between her thighs as he exposed her womanhood to the air. She hadn't been wearing any underwear because that too was in the wash and no way was she borrowing a worn pair. Her sudden exposure seemed to surprise Charles. His liquid amber eyes cast down to her soaking heat, making him utter a low groan in the process.

"Now why would you go and do that, pup?" He growled as he spread her thighs wider to seemingly get a better look at her. Charles marveled at the delicateness of it. A small pink bud in the petals of a flower. Her womanhood was nearly as pink as her cheeks at his point and all Charles wanted to do was enjoy every inch of her. He sunk down low, putting her legs over his shoulders. Wolfe squirmed at first, mewling out his name but his firm grasp served as a warning. Lucille didn't like being exposed but the way Charles was looking at her like a delicacy had her mind reeling. 

Charles tenderly explored Lucille's soft petal like folds with his calloused fingertips. The soft gasp and sigh as her thighs contracted and released around his head only served to make him continue. When he so much as grazed her delicate bud, she jumped and gasped. Grinning ear to ear, he rubbed feather light strokes up and down the delicate bundle of nerves. He could tell she wanted more by the way she was trying to control the bucking of her hips. It was when the sweet whimper of his name and "More" caressed his ears that he decided to rub harder in slow deliberate circles.

It was nearly too much. Wolfe had never felt this much pleasure before, a pleasure that made her eyes close and want to cry. Still, something wasn't quite scratching the itch within her. After several attempts to get closer to him for more stimulation, she whimpered his name with need. He obliged, just not in a way she expected. He buried two fingers in her soaking womb and buried his face at her most sensitive part. Charles' tongue lashing was relentless. Licking up and down rough and slow while curling his fingers towards himself in her shallow canal. She couldn't help it, couldn't hold back the lightning bolt of pleasure that flashed through her frame. She cried out for him, grinding hard as her back ached against the rough bark of the tree. 

Charles looked up at Wolfe as he continued to taste her release. He didn't stop. Even after feeling her hands knot in his hair and her soft lips whimper and plead for him to have mercy, he didn't stop. He rolled his tongue in hard fast circles, curling his fingers faster inside her. Lucille rode out her second, third, and fourth release this way. Her breathing was ragged and shallow as tears spilled from her eyes. "Charles..please...I can't take it.." She whimpered before moaning. Charles didn't listen, only watched her with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. 

The way Wolfe's toes curled and her head rolled back as she screamed for him, only for him, it made him feel as high as the clouds. He finally rose to his feet to let Lucille slide down the tree onto the ground- if only for a minute while he adjusted the throbbing length in his pants. He paused, seeing the tears in her eyes. Hesitation gripped his arms as he thought about what he wanted to do to her. Should he take her here and now or should he walk away? He had spilled his feelings to her but other that a brief release that the two wanted, no, craved...he wasn't sure if she felt the same.