Couple Vibes

[Third Person]
Waking up from her deep slumber, Y/n could faintly smell the sizzling bits of "Bacon and Eggs" from their kitchen. Groggily, while sitting up. A massive amount of bed hair was evident on top of her head.

She stretched and yawned, rubbing her waking eyes while fixing her bed. She sat once more on her bed and stretched again, this time the pet called (Pet's name) was just observing her every move.

"Well good morning to you too (P/n)." She smiled at her pet, after a while of scrolling through social media, she went to the bathroom and took a shower.

A little more after, she dressed up her usual outfit, and went to the kitchen to see her mother eating while drinking a cup of coffee, also while doing paper work on the kitchen counter.

Sipping on her cup of coffee, M/n noticed her daughter out of bed. "Hey there sweetie! I made breakfast! Just the way you like them." M/n told Y/n while writing on some stuff on her papers.

"Wow! Thanks Mom." Y/n answers while eating her food like she was starved for a year. "Woah! Slow down Y/n! It's no a contest." She told her. While sipping on her coffee once more.

"So.. Got any plans today?" Y/n asked her mother while eating a piece of bacon. "Oh, I have work today, my boss said that he needed me there now so I'll be taking a shower in just a little bit, then going to work." Y/n's mother said while looking at their wall clock.

"Can you handle by yourself?" She asked her daughter while looking at her with a stern face. "Yeah! Don't worry Mum, I'll just be at Larry's anyways." She rest assured her mother who let out a sigh of relief.

"Take care of yourself ok? I love you." M/n walked to Y/n with a motherly gaze. Then hugged her, resting her chin onto her head. "I will Mum, I love you too." She laughed at her Mum and let go.

As Y/n finished up her dinner, she put it ih the sink and went to the door. "Bye Mum! I'm going to Larry's!" She called to her Mum. But didn't wait for her answer.

Walking down the hall, Y/n heard a click from across the hall.

'Sal!'

She looked ahead and saw that it was Sally face locking his apartment door. Sal looked to the side and waved at the H/c headed female.

Y/n sped walk to him and punched his shoulder. "Morning dude! How have you been?" Y/n greeted while Sal rubbed his punched shoulder. "Sore, because of you punching me." Sal joked who also punched her back.

"Ya goin' to Larry's?" Y/n asked.

"No, but mabye later, I have an errand to run for my Dad." Sal said while they where both walking to the elevator. "Oh.. Can I come with?" Y/n asked.

Sal looked at Y/n and gave a smile. "Sure, well if you don't mind?" Sal rubbed his neck. "Of course I don't Sally! That's why I asked." Y/n laughed at her friend as the elevator opened on the 1st floor.

They walked side by side, a comfortable silence in the air. The cool breeze felt on their hair, flapping against their face.

Y/n's hair tickling her own nose in the process. "Achhoo!" Y/n sneezed and rubbed her nose. Sal gave a side glance beside him and laughed at the h/c headed girl.

"Stop laughing Sal! You jerk!" Y/n said then laughed along with him.

---

After some time, they where finally at a drugstore. This gave the girl some questions running inside her head.

"Sal? Why are we at the drugstore?" She asked her friend who was on a que. Sal looked to her, he was unsure if he wanted to let her know about his father's problem as well as his own.