First day of season at ALDC PART 2

Începe de la început

Gianinna, Paris, Lilliana, Brady and Hannah followed me to the dancers den. as I walked out of studio B, the mothers were clapping for me because of my comment I said. I sat silent for 2 minutes texting my mom and dads group chat about what just happened. after I was done I took a deep breath and in unison everyone said "Are you okay" and I laughed and said "yeah it was just in the moment and I didnt want to say anything I would regret so I stopped myself". "ohhhh" everyone said and laughed. for the rest of the 30 minutes we talked about our holidays, laughed, made dubsmashes and tik tok's and stretched. it was really fun. Gianna walked in and said "come into studio A for pyramid". we all said "okayyy" with enthusiasm and put our stuff back in our bags. at the last minute Pressley came in crying and I just ignored her and walked out.

we all got into the studio before abby got in so we were just talking and pressley left her self out. Abby strolled in and said "HEY, HEY, HEY WAHT IS THIS" she said pointing at the two different groups.

everyone got back into the line and she asked me what happened.

"Laiiä, explain" she said. "well when I first came today out in the parking lot, there was some weird tension between PRessley and I so I just ignored it because it was unecesarry at the time. then we got into studio B to stretch and she asked me why I hates Sarah and why I didnt text Sarah or her during the summer. I told her because Sarah, her mom and pressley ran to the internet with lies about me and mom so there was no point of it. then she denies everything so I clapped back with facts about why Sarah is the one pressuring herself and not me and I walked out because I wanted to avoid drama. then she cried about it and she excluded herself from our group activities.

"Pressley, is that true?" Abby asked.

Pressley just sniffled and cried again. "NO CRYING PRESSLEY, NO, SAVE THE TEARS FOR YOUR PILLOW" Abby yelled and looked away. "lets get to the pyramid shall we?" she said as she drove to the mirror. 

"At the bottom of the pyramid....Pressley. you changed the costume without telling me and it came back to bite you in the ass Ashley. Next Sarah... not even here to see it. Next Elliana.. you had too many problems with being able to come to class and that affected your dancing. next Hannah, you were alright...nothing big. next Lilliana, excellent, I loved it...you know besides the sloppy 4 group dances you messed up...next Brady...you exceeded my expectations and I loved you. and on top of the pyramid, ALAIIÄ" Abby yelled my name as she put her hands up and everyone clapped. Lilliana hugged me and my mom did too. Staycie said "congratulations" I said "thanks".

"Now, assignments."

just as Abby said that Sarah and Michelle walked in. Abby's mood changed and she yelled "GET OUT"

"can Sarah dance abby, can Sarah dance" Michelle begged. Abby shook her head in aggravation and said "you just dont get it" clapping in between each word. "every single time you leave and think that's the easy way out. you guys are miserable" abby said. "we're not miserable" Michelle replied. "look at Sarah!" abby yelled. "abby dont say that" Michelle said. Sarah started crying and hyperventilating again.

"NO NO NO NO TEARS" abby yelled at Sarah and Sarah tried to calm herself. "Michelle, take your daughter and leave. all you do is bring trouble wherever you go" my mom said. the other moms laughed and agreed. 

"really Kaylahni, you out of all people, I thought you were my friend. I trusted you" Michelle yelled.

"who told you I was your friend?" I asked trine know something.

"okay...if you guys dont want Sarah here, studio 19 will''. Michelle replied. everyone was in shock. "SARAH. LETS GO" she yelled at Sarah and Sarah cried "noooo". "LETSSS GOOOO" Michelle yelled extending her neck. Sarah immediately went and they stormed upstairs. we could hear Michelle and Sarah ranting about me and my mom but who cares.

"Laiiä, you have a solo. pressley you will be competing against her. and everyone will be in the group dance" we all clapped, excited to dance. Sarah walked in after crying saying "can I dance miss abby". abby just ignored her.

"alright mothers head upstairs and kids on the dance floor". at her request the mothers left the room and we all went too stretch. Sarah tried to join us but abby said no and she had to sit and watch.

we finished learning our group dance and it was time for my private. my private went for an hour and a half and I finished my whole solo in a day. I joined everyone at the den and we were having lunch. my mom had made me lunch this morning and it was some mixed berries, boiled eggs, salmon and a garden salad.

 my mom had made me lunch this morning and it was some mixed berries, boiled eggs, salmon and a garden salad

we had gotten done eating lunch and we all went into the dancers den, got our bags and sat down to talk to each other

we had gotten done eating lunch and we all went into the dancers den, got our bags and sat down to talk to each other. we had a muck around and then Sarah had to break the silence.

she said all this in tears "I'm sorry if you feel a certain type of way about me but I can't change that or my actions and I apologise for hurting your feelings. the post was just all out of anger and I didnt mean in. I posted it so long ago and I didnt realise what it would do. you were right because honestly I wouldn't want to be treated like that either. please forgive me. you and your mom were the reason why I got brought back to the studio and I want you guys to fight for me again this time without the drama and chaos."

everything was silent and I got up and said "okay thanks for that speech but if the post was from so long ago, you should've deleted it and also if you didnt mean it, those feelings would've never crossed your mind. sorry Sarah but its not worth fighting for two people who will stab you in the back because of jealousy." I said as I walked out.

me and my mom hopped in the car and turned on the radio. "carpool again" I asked her and she replied "why not". "okay but this time we have to play some of my music" I said nagging her and she nodded her head.