"Wooyoung! Get back here, I wanted to put up the last part of the Christmas lights!" You hear San tackling wooyoung on the floor then of course Seonghwa started yelling at them.

"WOOYOUNG, SAN YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO WORK!" You giggle at Seonghwa's motherly antics.

"Sometimes I forgot Seonghwa acts like a mother." Jongho says.

"Why is it cause he always babies you?" You say.

"Maybe. Anyways let's bring this to the dinner table." Jongho carries the dishes to the dining table.

"Dinner is served, boys stop working and start eating or else the food will get cold." The boys ran to the table.

"Hey baby." Mingi goes to peck your lips.

"I'm seriously confused on what you guys are." San says as he chews on some chicken. Seonghwa glares at the boy for talking with his mouth full.

"Have you not gotten the hint guys?" You say.

"We have been dating for 3 years now guys." You hear yunho cough out loud.

"A whole 3 years?" Yunho says.

"Yes. When Mingi, first introduced me as his friend, I was already dating him. We were just waiting for you guys to notice."

"We are so dumb."

"Very dumb." You say. Mingi sets down a plate for you. "I'm good, I don't feel too good right now. My tummy hurts."

"What? Your tummy hurts, should I get you some medicine?"

"No Mingi I'm fine, I had it just now."

"____ threw up just now." Jongho says. You glare at the boy.

"WHAT? SHOULD I BRING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?" Mingi says in panick. You calmed him down.

"Angel, I'm fine. See I still can walk and I'm not throwing up again. You don't have to worry about me." Mingi tries to look past you and see if your lying but all he saw was the 'truth'

"Fine, but tell me if your feeling sick again, okay? I dont want my girl to get sick before Christmas." Mingi says as he ruffles your hair and pecks your lips.

"Eww love." Wooyoung says.

"Wooyoung aren't you like that to San?" You say.

"It's more like bromance."

"Isn't it the same?"

"No it isn't!" Wooyoung argues back. Seonghwa slams his utensils down.

"JUST ONE NORMAL DINNER WITH THIS FAMILY IS ALL I ASK!" Hongjoong got scared of Seonghwa. All of you started to eat before Seonghwa was ready to burst.

[The next day, Christmas]

You woke up and instantly felt like vomitting, Mingi held your waist and you started wiggling out of it. Mingi slowly woke up from this.

"Baby stay still. I wanna cuddle in a bit more." You gagged and forced Mingi off. Mingi got so scared by it that he ran to where you went. You went to the bathroom and knelt down. You started throwing up. Mingi who was worried helped to hold up your hair.

He waited to ask what's wrong after you finished umm throwing up.

"So care to tell me what's up?" You turn to mingi.

"Get the red box from under the Christmas tree...it's my present to you. You will know about it." Curious, Mingi went to get the present. He doesn't open it till he stands in front of you.

You were busy brushing your teeth cause it was disgusting after throwing up.

"So can I open it?" Mingi asks. You nod while still brushing your teeth. He unwraps the present, you see his eyes widened in the mirror as you finish brushing your teeth.

"____ this isn't fake right baby?" You shook your head.
(A/n: call me baby really just started playing. I'm dying XD)

"It's genuine." You felt two large arms wrap around your waist.

"I'm going to be a dad? Omg this is a dream come true. Is this why your throwing up? Your morning sickness?"

"Yup and why I also threw up yesterday too." He spun you around and hugged you.

"I can't wait to be a dad so shall we buy some baby clothes and a crib? I mean we need to prepare!"

"Mingi the baby is still only 5 weeks. You can't see the gender."

"Fine but wait...I NEED TO TELL THE OTHERS!" He runs out of the bathroom and you hear a "GUYS IM GONNA BE A DAD AND YOU GUYS CAN BE THE KID'S UNCLE!!"

"Remind me why did I choose him out of the 8 boys?" You shook your head.

I know I said I wouldnt say anything down here...BUT UWUWUWU SONG MINGI TAKE MY HEART, YOU OWN IT NOW(sorry Hyunjin🙏🏽I still love you bub)
-markxdino🦊💕

19/12/19