Chapter 2

(Nialls pov)

Well it's been 3 weeks since I've met Harry, Kiri and Louis. We've all hung out a lot during this past week I adore the guys and Kiri's just amazing to hang around with.

I was just waking up from my nap before I had to be at the X factor studio. Louis was coming to pick me and Harry up from my hotel. I told Harry he could stay here so he didn't have to be by himself. He's a pretty cool guy. Him and Louis are now my best mates.

There's gonna be one less lonely one less lonely girl!

I heard my phone ringing and yes it's Justin Bieber I know.

I picked it up and answered it not looking at the caller I.d.

"NIALLER! Get up I'm at your door mate and get my Hazza up!"

"Okay Lou we'll be out in a second"

"That's my Nialler!"

Then I heard the phone click off. So I got up threw some blue skinny jeans on a white jack wills shirt and my white vans. I walked out to get Harry and he was walking around the kitchen naked.

"God! Harry put some clothes on for once in your life!" I said covering my face.

"But Nialler I'm hungry!"

"So you could put some boxers on?" I said trying to walk to the bathroom without seeing him but naked.

"Nope foods more important my dear friend" he said laughing.

"Lou's at the door mate put some clothes on please we got to leave" I said in a rushed voice.

"Oh right ill be back! Give me a minute!" I heard him shout from his room.

"It's been a minute!" Louis said walking in the room with Kiri.

"Coming boo bear!" Harry yelled from his room.

He finally came out dressed in black skinnies a gray Hollister hoodie a black beanie and white converse.

"You look sexy Hazza" Louis said winking at him.

"Okay enough love birds lets get you guys to the studio" Kiri said grabbing Harry's hand.

Louis gave me a sad look and we all started to walk to his car.

We got to the studio and we left Kiri in the visitor place and all three of us walked backstage. We saw Zayn and Liam walking towards us. Yeah we've been talking to them to. Their pretty cool but we only hang out here not outside of the X factor.

"Hey mates!" Liam yelled from across the room.

"Vas happenin!" Zayn said really loud. It's like his catch phrase. Its hilarious when he says it.

"Liam! Zayn!" Louis said running towards them and hugging them.

Louis isn't the type of person to care what people think. None of us were to think about it.

"Hey Lou!" Liam said patting Louis's head.

We sat and talked for awhile and joked around and played Pokemon when we heard our name get called an a group of girls name get called. My heart sunk to my stomach because when they usually do call people's name like that it means were getting voted off.

We went on stage to hear what Simon was going to say.

"Hello guys and girls were sorry to say...."

We all looked at each other and I could feel myself start shaking. The guys were shaking to I could tell. Then Simon started to talk again....

"But we don't want you guys to sing buy yourself anymore....."