One direction love story: Hold Me Close

* I decided to make another story, hopefully it'll be a lot better. *

********************************

(Kiris pov)

I woke up to a light shinning in my face and a terrible headache.

I reached my hand down and pulled the blanket over my head. Then I heard a familiar voice saying something to me.

"Kiri get up love we have to be at the X factor place in an hour"

I couldn't make out who it was till the figure standing over me picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Okay love time for a shower, you smell like straight alcohol"

I could tell it was Louis. He always helped me get ready the morning after a crazy party we had. Louis was my best friend we did everything together I loved him like no one else in the world. He was all I had since my parents died. I know he'd always be here for me and as would I for him.

"Thanks for blinding me! I have a bloody headache Lou!" I said rubbing my head and taking my clothes off.

"Good thing I brought you some dr. Pepper and Advil, isn't it gorgeous?" He said kissing my head and helping me get undressed.

Me and Louis are close. It doesn't bother use to see each other naked. We're just best friends that's all.

"Here take this love, I've got to go get ready. So hurry up please I don't want to be late kiri" he said handing me the Advil and kissing my cheek and ran off to get ready for his big day.

I took the Advil and stepped into the shower. It was nice and hot. I absolutely love showers. After about 10 mins I got out and went to blow dry my hair to straighten it.

I picked out a pair of white Hollister shorts and blue Hollister tank top then I got my pink jack wills hoodie and put it on. I straightened my long brown hair then put a little not a lot of makeup on. Louis hates when I wear makeup, he tells me I'm beautiful without it.

"Kiri! Come on we're leaving now!" He said freaking out throwing his hoodie and beanie on.

"Lou your freaking out again, it'll be fine we'll get there in time don't worry okay?" I said with my hazel eyes glowing and my puppy dog lips.

"I hate when you do that! You look so gorgeous I can never be mad at you" he said running towards me and giving me a big bear hug.

"Awe Lou i love you!" I said smiling so big the world could see it.

"I love you too kiri I really do" he said hugging me so tight I could barely breath.

After our long hug we wen to the hotel parking lot and got in the rental car Lou got and drove to the X factor studios. On our way there we were singing louder then the radio. We always did that.

We finally got there. We went and parked and got out of the car and then out of no where Louis grabs my hand. He always did that when he was nervous and to be honest I love when we hold hands it makes me feel safe. Like nothing could ever break me down again.

"Louis look at me" I stopped and grabbed his other had and looked him directly in those memorable green eyes that I could sit and stare at for a lifetime.

"Yes" he said starting to choke up on his words.

"Your going to do great babe, their going to absolutely love you. Your an amazing singer! Their going to fall in love with your voice and there no way in hell they'll say no to you Lou" I said rubbing my hand on his cheek and kissed it.