I have to end this... this neverending chaos he caused out of his misery and hatred. Life in this world will end and all of this will be in vain. I'm sorry... my otherself said then she raise her sword, increasing magical input and ready to strike down the beast as an epic battle will commence.

The war... how can this be... I said walking back away slowly and not noticing a corpse behind me. Causing me to trip and fall then everything disappeared.

----------------*-----------------

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)!

I open my eyes to see elsa cradling me in her arms and fear can be seen in face.

Thank goodness your alright. Elsa said

What happened?... I said trying to get up with Elsa's support. She help me lay down on the sofa in her study.

After you asked me about feeling sad, you just clutch your head then pass out. Luckily I was fast enough to catch you before you fall but I wasn't able to support both our weight ending up cradling you in floor. Elsa said

How long I was out? I said

Five minutes. Elsa said then the door bursted open to see venrich carrying a old man which is the castle doctor like a sack of potatoes in his shoulder with the princess following in pursuit.

Got the doctor! Venrich said panicked.

Ven!... slow down!... Princess Anna said catching up.

For the fifth time, Mr. Grim would you please put me down now so I can check up lady ainsel. The doctor said as venrich gently put down the doctor. The doctor glared at venrich then proceed in doing his check up on me.

Ehem...Your majesty if I may. The doctor said pointing out elsa that she still holding me.

O-of course... Queen Elsa said quickly standing up and giving me some space.

Checking my vitals and senses, he concluded that I'm stressed and overworked.

Lady Ainsel I suggest you take a vacation. Lacking in sleep, not eating right and overworking yourself pilled up causing your body to not handle it anymore. Resulting for you to faint in exhaustion. The doctor said

Will do doctor... I said looking the other concern faces present, I guessing they have a lot of questions.

(Sigh)... Thank you and doctor if it's alright to have some privacy at the moment. I will come by later for at follow up check up. I said

Your welcome and please do... The doctor said packing up his things, giving a respectful bow to the royals and a glare at venrich then exit the room.

I get the feeling that there is something your not telling us. Princess Anna said

Not that I know of... I said

(Y/N) I'm your familiar! Why would you do this to yourself. I can't check your wellbeing because you've been buffering our link for the past days now. Are you hiding something?Venrich said in a scolding manner. I just remained quite. When he was about to countinue his rant, i interrupt him by saying to him via link.

We will discuss this later. It's involves certain anti magical movement. Come to my room when it's a right time to know.

Venrich giving me a knowing look that he got the message and never push further.

I think you should start your vacation now and Doctor's orders so no work. Tomorrow is the start of the yuletide season. We going to have a party. Right elsa? Princess Anna said