Chapter 38

Cheryl P.O.V
R.I.P to Kobe and his daughter Gigi. And everybody who died in the crash.They got taken away from us too soon. I hope there in a better place. I remember me and my dad used to watch him on TV. Sending my prayers.❤️🙏🏽🕊
When I woke up I heard Toni yelling, I quickly got up and ran downstairs to see her in her sports bra and some sweats.
"Who the hell ate my potato chips?!" Toni yelled,and looked around at everybody. I bit my lip knowing that it was me
"I swear to god if somebody doesn't answer I'll-"
"I ate them." I said and bit my lip.
"I'll buy some more and get you get you some candy. You haven't been eating enough baby." Toni said automatically changing her mood. Toni walked up to me and kissed my nose.
"Wait,wait hold on.... she gets to eat your chips after you told everybody not to. And she doesn't get yelled or hit?" Jughead said shocked.
"Yeah." Toni replied simply and caressed my face.
"So then how come when I do it,I get smacked?!" Jughead asked in a mad voice.
"Because your not an angle like Cheryl." Toni replied and lifted me up and walked to the couch. I giggled and dug my head into her neck.
"I love you." I whispered in Toni's ear.
"I love you to babygirl." Toni whispers back and kissed me passionately.
"Hey! PDA!" Veronica yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"Oh bitch please if anybody has a PDA problem is you and Archie. You two can't even have a simple conversation with whipping each other's shirts off." I replied and Betty laughed and Veronica rolled her eyes.
"You right,you right. Love you though." Veronica said and smiled at me.
"Love you." I responded and Toni,Archie, and Jughead all shared the same confused look.
"What?" I asked Toni as I was still straddling her.
"Nothing babe." Toni said and rubbed my butt.
"So about that candy can I have Jolly rancher's,KitKats and some Andes?" I asked Toni who smiled and nodded.
"Of course princess." Toni responded and sat me down next to her,and walked to our room.
"You know Cheryl your a lucky little whore." Veronica said and laid on top of me.
(Deadass who els talks to their friends like this?🤣)
"I know." I responded and ran my fingers through her hair.
"Hey do you guys want anything from the store?" Toni asked as she walked back down the stairs. I wasn't going to lie she looked good. She wore a white hoodie with black ripped jeans,and a jeans jacket over it and white converses.

Hmmm I just might have to steal that hoodie later

Hmmm I just might have to steal that hoodie later. I though but shook the thought out of my head.
"Nah not really but we're coming to Toni." Archie said and Toni nodded and grabbed her truck keys and walked over to me.
"I'll be back princesa,and call me if you need anything." Toni said and oracles my lips.
"Bye Betty,bye Perra." Toni said to Betty and Veronica.
"Bye Toni." Betty respondes and kissed Jughead.
"Who do you think your calling a perra?" Veronica asked once she finished kissing Archie.
"I was talking to you." Toni said and left the cabin with the boys following her. I smiled and turned on the TV,me,Betty,and Veronica started to watch Rupaul drag race. After a little while I walked to mines and Toni's room and changed into a see through black long sleeve shirt and red shorts,along with black heels and a choker that says girl on it.

 After a little while I walked to mines and Toni's room and changed into a see through black long sleeve shirt and red shorts,along with black heels and a choker that says girl on it