Chapter 9- Baby Let Me Be Your Last, Your Last First Kiss

~Hannah's P.O.V~

Both you and Niall pull back from the kiss. It was incredible. You notice him blushing while smiling at you and you giggle a little.

Niall:"Wow..That was amazing!"

You:"It was." You say as you smile and look down shyly.

Niall:"So umm...what do you want to do today?"

You:"Hmm...Im not really sure. I don't know the area so I couldn't tell you."

Niall:"Well do you want to go walk around a bit?"

You:"Sure! I can't be out late though because I have to pick up my friends from the airport later."

Niall:"Do you mind if I come along and meet them?"

You:"Not at all! They would love to meet you! They are huge fans."

Niall:"Really? That's great! So what are they like? What are their names?"

You:"Their names are Denise and Angie and they're awesome. They have been there for me through everything. Denise is extremely smart, funny, shy, generous, so sweet and very pretty. Angie is also very smart, hilarious, shy but also bold at times, so nice and she's also very pretty."

Niall:"They sound like very nice girls. So which of the boys do they fancy the most?"

You:"Well Angie really likes Louis and Denise really likes you and Harry."

Niall:" Aww that's cute! So I guess we will just have to take them back to the flat so they can meet the rest of the boys." He says while smiling.

You:"That would mean the world to them! Are you sure it will be okay with the boys? "

Niall:"Of course! We love meeting fans because without them we wouldn't be where we are today."

You:"That's so sweet Niall!" You kiss him on the cheek. 

*Niall blushes*

Niall:"So do you wanna go to the park?"

You:"Let's go." 

You grab your keys, phone, money and a zip up sweatshirt. Niall opens the door for you like a gentleman.

Niall:"My lady." He gestures for you to go ahead.

You:"Thank you kind sir." 

You both laugh a little.

You and Niall spent the whole day together walking in the park and then he showed you some local shops. It started to get dark so you both walked back to your apartment building. When you reach your apartment door you ask him if he would like to come in for dinner.

Niall:"Sure! What did you have in mind?"

You:"Homemade Pizza?"

Niall:"Sounds great!" 

After you and Niall finished eating, he helped you clean up and then you both sat on the couch.

*phone rings* 

You both wake up startled because your phone is ringing. You answer it.  

(Phone conversation)  

You:"Hello?"

Denise:"Hey where are you? We landed 20 minutes ago and we've been looking for you but couldn't find you anywhere."

You:"Shit! Sorry I'm on my way now. Im so so sorry I accidentally fell asleep."

Denise:"It's okay. Im sorry I woke you up."

You:"Don't be silly if you didn't call then you would have stayed at the airport all night. Im on my way now I'll be there in a bit." 

(End of Conversation)

As you were talking to Denise, Niall had grabbed your keys and your jacket for you. Both of you got in your car and drove to the airport. You told Niall to wait in the car so that he wouldn't get mobbed by fans. As you walked into the airport, you saw Denise and Angie waiting. You ran up behind them and tackled them with a big hug.

Angie:"HANNAH!!!"

You:"ANGIE!!!!!"

Denise:"HANNAH!!!"

You:"DENISE!!! I've missed you guys so much! How have you been?"

Both of them:"Good!"

Denise:"How have you been?"

You:"I've been amazing! I have alot to tell you both but first lets get your bags in the car and go back to the apartment shall we?"

The three of you walk out to the car and you turn to them. 

You:"okay there is a surprise waiting in my car. Don't scream when you see him. Okay?"

They both look at you funny. 

Both of them:"okaayy?...."

As you reach the car, Niall gets out and Denise and Angie's eyes widen and they both start shaking a bit. Niall introduces himself and they do the same. Niall took their bags and put them in the trunk. All of you got into the car. As you were driving Angie broke the silence.

Angie:"So why didn't you tell us that you knew Niall Horan?"

You:"Because I wanted it to be a surprise so....SURPRISE! Haha" 

Niall and Angie seemed to be getting along great but Denise hadn't said a word the whole car ride. When you pulled up to the building, you all got out and you pulled Denise aside.

You:"Are you mad at me?"

Denise:"Of course not! Why would I be mad at you silly?"

You:"Well you didn't say a word the whole ride home."

Denise:"I was just shocked. I mean Niall Horan from One Direction was in the same car as me. It was a dream come true!"

You:"Haha well there's more so get ready for more shock!" 

You smile at her.

You:"I've missed you so much." You pull her into a hug.

Denise:"I've missed you too!"

After all of you put the bags in your apartment, Niall gives them both hugs and gives you a hug and kiss.

Niall:"It was nice meeting you both! Hannah text me when you get up tomorrow and then you can bring them over so they can meet the boys."

You:"Alrighty. Goodnight Niall" 

You smile at him.

Niall:"Night babe. Night girls!" 

He come over and kisses you on the lips and the waves goodbye. 

After he left you turn to the girls.

Angie:"Are the two of you dating!?!?"

You:"Umm...to be honest im not really sure.. He has asked me out on a date but it hasn't happened yet and he did kisses me earlier..so i don't know."

Denise:"He kissed you!? That's awesome! Im so happy for you!"

You:"Thanks but are you sure your okay with it? I mean you really like him too.."

Denise:"Im fine with it. I promise."

You:"Alright..as long as your okay with it. Well we should get to bed because you girls will be meeting One Direction tomorrow" 

You smile at them and they both squeal and do a little excited dance.