we have to go WHERE?!

Start from the beginning

Lucifer gasped and he swore if he was still, well, the DEVIL, he would've grown his goat horns. "what do you want sam." he said. 'sam' (akak GOD) rolled his eyes. "please calm yourself, im here to help." he said and lucifer laughed. "YOU? help US? since when in the heaven do you joke?" Lucifer asked. 

"look do you want my help or not?" Sam asked. Lucifer sighed but nodded. Sam clapped and they where back in hell, back at the castle, everyone slowly turning into demons again. "look, I cant remove Lilith's sterility, BUT, I can remove Charlie's, that was an accident on my part." Sam said. Lucifers eyes shined and he nodded, and sam snapped. "ugh I hate it down here, catch ya on the flipside boomer." he joked and disappeared, and lucifer hated him all over again. 

"honey?" Lucifer looked down and tears rolled down his rosy cheeks and kissed Lilith. "oh Lilith thank me he didn't take you!" he cried. "he? whos he?" she asked and lucifer coughed. "lets just say an old friend payed us a visit." lucifer said and Lilith grew her horns. "honey, I think you owe someone an apology." Lilith said and lucifer sighed. He carefully helped Lilith up and walked over to his other family, who had just woken up. 

"I do believe I owe all of an apology." lucifer said and alastor mumbled. "no fucking shit sherlock..." he mumbled quietly. Only Charlie heard him and smacked his tail. He let out a soft whimper and shut up. "fine, I accept your apology." alastor said. Lilith walked over to the kids to make sure they where ok, and that everyone was demon again, while lucifer pulled the married couple aside. 

"listen to me, the reason where back here is because the big man helped me, why I have no fucking idea, what I mean is that apparently, Charlie was made sterile by accident, and he apparently reversed it." Alastors jaw dropped, along with charlies. "how is this even possible?" Alastor asked and ran his grey fingers through his hair. lucifer shrugged and walked back over to Lilith. 

"little bitch..." alastor mumbled under his breath.  Charlie looked at alastor who was visibly angry at his father in law and she squeezed his hand. He looked down at her and smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "ive been thinking, maybe we should send the kids to school." Charlie said. Alastor thought about it. 

He personally never enjoyed school, but he loved to read, and the children needed something to do every day, and even though they where very behind, alastor knew of a spell that would get them caught up. He agreed, and they called up millie and moxxie to get them to decide on a school.

"well, theres the school zim goes to, in a pretty good neighbor hood, and weve never had any issues." millie said over the phone. Charlie thanked her and wished her luck with the new kid, and she heard millie groan. "trust me, well be fine, its zim where worried about. Talk to you later charlie!" she said and hung up. 

Charlie walked over to the laptop and googled the schools name, not very expensive, and it had all species. Alastor came in and closed the door behind him and saw charlie sluked over the laptop, reading about the school. Alastor came up behind her and massged her shoulders a bit, making charlie let out a small moan. 

He chuckled and walked over to the closet and opened it and took off his bowtie. "when is that appointment with arrow again?" Alastor asked. "this saturday, Man i hope he'll be ok." charlie said and shut the lid of the laptop and put it on the desk. "trust me my darling, he'll be fine. He might just be slow, thats all." alastor reassured. 

Charlie only nodded and sat down on the bed. "besides, now we can always try again~" he said and leaned agaisnt the wall. Charlie gave him a look and held her head in her hands.

Alastors ears pressed agaisnt his head. "sorry sweetheart. I was only joking." he said and sat down beside her. She leaned into his side, and his tail made little thumps on the bed. charlie giggled. "but seriously honey, would you like another child?" Alastor asked. Charlie thought about it,nodded, looked at alastor, and saw the familar look of lust in his eyes. "not today!" she told him and his ears flattened agaisnt his head. Charlie laughed, and got up to tell the kids what was happening with school. 

"WE HAVE TO GO WHERE?!?!" they shouted. Charlies goat horns grew, and they shut up. She took a deep breath and looked at the kids. "look i know its not ideal, but me and your father think it would be for the best." Charlie said. Abigors tail wagged excitedly. 

"i cant wait!" Abigor said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"NERD!" Lizzie shouted and abigor stuck his tounge out at her. 

she stuck her tounge out back, and adrien just continued reading the book his father had gotten him about flying.

 alastor came back in with glasses full of a green liquid. "if you three drink this, youll be caught up with the kids your age in terms of-" he began but was stopped when Abigor grabbed it from his fathers hand and chugged it. Charlie gave him a look, and he giggled and went to his room. 

The other two drank theres, and made there way to there rooms. Alastor looked at charlie as they where walking back to there room, arrow was already in bed. after they got to there room, Alastor pulled charlie in for a hug. She was confused but hugged him back. 

He smirked and his hands made there way up charlies shirt, recieving a gasp from her and she playfully hit his shoulder. "later alastor, i promise." she said and the two made there way to bed after a VERY long day. 

As he was snuggling up to charlie, Alastor kissed her hair and held her close. She kissed his lips softly, and the two fell asleep.