Yes or No?

Kayla's POV:

The next morning we woke up. To be honest I was happy about what happened last night. I got up and got dressed and went into the kitchen where Madeline stood their with her little smirk.

Kayla: Why are you smirking at me like that?

Madeline: Oh you know exactly why I'm smirking at you.

Kayla: Things happened so what it doesn't mean that I'm not still pissed off at him!

Madeline: Yeah sure by the way you sounded last night I think there is a lot going on between you two.

Kayla: God I hate you right now your so lucky your pregnant!

Madeline: How did you know?

She whispered to me.

Kayla: I got my way's.

With that said I walked off back into the room with a smirk.

Ross was still sleeping so I decided to get into the shower and get dressed it was pretty early in the morning so I knew he wouldn't wake up yet. As I walked back in the room his phone was going off so I looked at his message and it was from Riker saying everything is ready to go whenever you wanna bring her and mom and dad having all the food set up so I'll see you guy's soon.

I looked at the message so confused.

Ross: Hey babe.

I quickly put the phone down.

Kayla: Hey.

I must of looked weird.

Ross: What's wrong?

Kayla: Nothing's wrong everything is fine.

Ross: Okay. Let me get ready then we gotta go to moms for a party.

Once he left I saw his face and I knew he was hiding something and why is Riker helping him with whatever is going on.

The only question is what the fuck kind of "Party" am I going to.