The sacrfice

Emily Prentiss the brave courageous, raven-haired woman everybody loved is in the hospital maybe it's because she's done something stupid or something she thought was right. Emily made the ultimate sacrifice this week she ran after an unsub who was trying to recede the crime scene. Emily thought she had the upper hand in the situation, but she was in a serious predict ament. When she turned the corner and the unsub was waiting for her, he shot her in the chest, but she did not go down easily, she shot her gun as she went down and the bullet lands in the unsubs head.

In the hospital waiting room the team ponder why Emily would run after him by herself. "I should've been by her side." Morgan said pacing across the floor angrily "Morgan it's not your fault." Hotch reassured him.

The nurse approaches them " family of Agent Prentiss?" Nurse 1 Asked "yes?" Hotch said standing up " the surgery went well Agent Prentiss is very strong we have acquired the bullet from her chest you may see her she's just waking up." nurse 1 said. the team enter Emily's room Emily tries to sit up but moans in pain quickly trying to cover it up but it's too late because Morgan rushes over to her "hey take it easy princess." Morgan helps her sit up " so, how did I do?" Emily asked "Prentiss what u did was reckless but u did manage to go for the kill shot." hotch said Garcia pushes past hotch "never do that again you can't die on us or me now promise. "Garcia demanded " of course Garcia I'm sorry it's just opportunity showed and I had to take it," Emily explained " you think they would let me keep the bullet?" Emily asked lightening the mood the team smiles and laughs .

      The end.... For now