𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Oh, man." Sam pouted sitting back down.

I remembered something so I went into my bag grabbing a picture, "But I did get you this." I handed her a picture of Ted that I asked him to sign before he and Jessie went to catch up it also had his autograph. "He even sighed it."

Sam carefully looked at the picture with a dreamy look before asking Lucas to hold it with care. She then grabbed her cup of water before splashing her face with it.

"Yes!" She smiled walking over to me kissing my cheek. "I love you!"

"Okay." I chuckled as she danced around for a bit before going outside to scream.

"How good can this guy look?" Maya asked getting the picture from Lucas so her and Riley could see it.

"Whoa." They looked at the at the picture with a dreamy look.

"He's lucky he's pretty though." I told them. "Cause brains isn't something he has."

"Are his muscles actually that big?" Sam asked rushing back in.

"Yeah." I nodded causing her to smile rushing back outside.

"Do you have anymore?" Riley and Maya asked me.

"You know I had a feeling this may have happen so I got you guys these." I handed them other two pictures that he did sign.

"Whoa."

The guys looked at the pictures before looking at their arms and then each other.

"Well, if you excuse us we are heading to the gym." Jay said as the three of them stood up.

Lucas and Jay left but Farkle stayed for a bit smiling at me saying, "I'll see you later, Angel."

I smiled at him before he kissed me quickly and softly before rushing to meet up with the guys.

°°°°°°

The next day the girls and I were in front of our lockers while Riley was complaining

"Why haven't they asked us?" Riley asked me. "It's this weekend, Lucas and Farkle haven't asked either of us to the semi-formal. We're Riley and Lucas, aren't we girls?"

"We don't know anymore." We sighed.

"Just tell us what to say." I told her as Maya and Sam nod in agreement.

"It's all over the front of my notebook." Riley informed us showing us her yellow notebook. "Riley hearts Lucas 4-ever."

"What's on the back of your notebook?" Sam asked her.