The both of you will hang out that whole day. Doing things that you like. Just the two of you. Of course you would enjoy it! He's just right beside you.

And Seonghwa? He enjoys it too. As long as he can see that beautiful smile on your face, he's satisfied. And so are you. You just adore his smiles. The way his eyes smiles too as his lips curve up.

Then both of you would watch sunsets. And he would walk you home because he wants to know if you will arrive safe at your house. You will bid him a goodbye with a soft smile on your face.

He will respond with a smile too. Your delightful face is enough for him to be satisfied. He just love how your lips would curl up, how your cheekbones will rose up when you smile. He adores the star in your eyes. The way they twinkle when you're looking at him.

He just wish he had the courage he need to tell you his feelings.

And a week after, he gathered them with the help of his friends. He will confess to you and that's final! No more backing up!

Just like your usual habit, so early in the morning, he called you.

You saw the caller's ID and it made you smile.

"Good morning, Y/N!" he cheerfully greeted so early in the morning.

"Morning, Seonghwa," you greeted back, with less energy though since you just woke up.

"Have you eaten breakfast already?" he asked.

"I haven't. I just woke up. As always," you replied. And as always, you jumped out of your bed and head towards the bathroom to brush your teeth.

"Am I disturbing you?"

"Nyow! Nyow! Nyat reawy!" you quickly replied while brushing your teeth. You don't want him ending up the call! And he really isn't disturbing you.

"Okay, then. What are you doing now?" Every time he'll call, he would always act as if he's your boyfriend and you just love it.

"Bwashing my heet!" you replied. Well it seems obvious with your pronunciation though.

"Take your time, Y/N," he said so you rush as you brush your teeth and telling him that you're done already.

"So what's up for today?" you asked. It's weekend, another hanging out with him.

You walk down the stairs and headed towards the dining to find your family eating already.

"Are you free today?" he asked. You smiled at your family first then get a plate for you since they're eating already.

"I'm always free every weekend, you know it. So where are we going for today?" You put the plate down and sit down.

"It's a surprise. I'm gonna pick you on your house after an hour. Would that be okay?" You're confused at first. Seonghwa would always tell you where you're going, but now, he didn't. Despite the confusion, you still agreed and end the call.

Eating as fast as you can as your family interrogate you about your "date" with your best buddy.

An hour passed and you heard a knock on your door. Knowing that it was Seonghwa, you volunteered on opening it. When you did, you're at awe the time you laid your eyes on him. He looks so perfect.

With him only wearing a simple striped shirt with a coat and simple slacks he looks like Prince Charming. Your mouth agape at his beauty. Yes, you're always with him, but Seonghwa never fails to make you fall for him.

He's the same as you. Seonghwa was also shock at your look. You're just beautiful with your turtleneck long sleeves dress that reach above your knees. You don't want it to be revealing so you wear your boots that reach above your knee. You show a bit skin though. With your simple outfit, he falls more to you.

"You look beautiful, Y/N," he complemented that made you blush.

"T-thank you," you manage to say even though you feel like your heart will explode any moment.

"You look handsome too."

"Thanks." He blushed at your complement while rubbing his nape.

"Get out of here already!" You heard a familiar voice said as you were pushed forward. You almost fell with the force but Seonghwa manage to catch you.

It was your little brother who push you. You gave him a glare but he just return it with a smile.

Seonghwa ask you if you're okay already and you nod. You told your parents that you're going first before going with Seonghwa.

He brought you first on your favourite cinema and watch a movie. Then he take you for a lunch. That afternoon you went in the arcade and spend the rest.

You enjoyed it. You couldn't wish for more. You're already pleased with this closeness, you can't bare to loose it. And if it means staying friends forever, then so be it.

You finished playing when it's almost sunset. Seonghwa then pulled your wrist and bring you into a cliff. It's a beautiful scenery up there.

"Let's watch the sunset," he said, you just agree because why not? The both of you say the down the clean grass.

It's time... Seonghwa thought.

"Y/N," he called.

"Hmm?" you hummed as your eyebrows rose.

"Close your eyes," he commanded.

Confused, you ask, "Why?"

"Just close it." Seonghwa was nervous but he isn't letting you notice it. And lucky for him, you didn't suspect a thing.

You did as what he told even with confusion. You close your eyes with furrowed brows.

"Now, tell me what do you see," he said.

"Uhh... nothing...?" you answered.

"That's my world without you." His statement made you open your eyes and look at him.

Confusion, shock, that's all he can see in your face. You're stunned. Too stunned to react.

Seonghwa's afraid. That maybe he wouldn't like your answer. But he has to do it. He's not yet sure yet, anyway.

"W-what do you mean?" you now manage to ask yet you stutter.

"I love you, Y/N. And I can't imagine a world without you," he said that finally enlightened you. You're so shocked. The one you love the most just confess to you!

You don't know what to do. You don't know what to say. Your hands searched for your mouth as your eyes teared up. Is it really happening?

"I love you too, Seonghwa!" you finally found the right words. You jumped in joy and hug him as tight as possible, yet he'll be able to breathe. You can't believe that it's actually happening!

While Seonghwa? He can't believe it's happening either. His mouth agape and eyes wide. His cheekbones rose up. He thought it was friendship over already but with your response, it changed.

Both of you are just hugging as the sun sets.

It's the best day of your life. The day when Seonghwa's brave enough to risk your friendship so you would know his feelings. But that risk is worth it knowing that your feelings are mutual.

~•~

Merry Christmas Atinys and happy holidays to all of you❤️.

I accept requests. Just message me with the member you want and anything you want for that chapter. Thanks.

Merry Christmas again!