"Keychain" Yandere! Rui X Innocent! Fem! Reader

Start from the beginning

You walked out of your room, the feeling of excitement grows inside you. You saw Rui waiting for you outside the house wearing his yukata(???). You were astonished on what you've seen. You blushed at the sight of Rui dressing up like that.

You exited the house and skipped happily to Rui.

"Ruuuuiiii~~~~~" You playfully cooed. Rui looks at you and stares at you in awe. In his field of sight and probabaly some people too, you were the most beautiful female he probably has met his entire life.

"Let's go, (Y/N)~" Rui said. You pouted a little because you felt a bit hurt that he didn't compliment you. You dressed up so nicely for him, of course.

Rui takes a glance at you and chuckled. He was very proud of himself to get himself a girl so amazing.

"What? Want me to compliment you?" Rui chuckles. You pout even more but eventually nod. Rui chuckles again once more.

"Well, (Y/N). You're really beautiful, not just tonight, you're always beautiful." Rui complimented and gave you a pat in the head.

Y E S HEAD PATS

You blush furiously at the compliment, you've never thought he'll compliment you that much.

"T-thank chu, Rui-kun~...." You cutely thanked Rui and gave him this very cute look in your face.

'So cute~ I'll do anything to make her only look at me like that~' Rui thought to himself as he looked at you being cute.

"You're so cute, (Y/N)~" Rui compliment you once more. You were out of words, you went silent.

"Speechless, are we?"

"Hmp! No fair! I get this feeling in my stomach when you compliment me and when I compliment you, you just thank me! No fair!~" You whinned cutely and Rui laughs at your whinning.

'You already putted this feeling in both my chest and stomach for just coming into my life.' Rui thought to himself smiling at your whinning figure.

"Alright, we're here." Rui informed.

"YAY~ WE'RE HERE!" You cheered as you jump in joy. Rui just watches you get very excited, enjoying the view.

The surroundings were fulled of lanterns, bands, food stands, etc. It was a beautiful sight. Your eyes sparkle as you saw a toy stand. You tug Rui's yukata very excitedly and pointed the toy stand.

"RUI-KUN~ I WANNA GO THERE! CAN WE GO THERE? PLEASE~~~" You pleaded and made cute puppy dog faces.

"Sure." Rui replied smiling to himself as he watches you dash in to that toy stand like your life depended on it.

"RUI-KUN! RUI-KUN! CAN YOU GET THAT FOR ME??? PLEASEEE~~~~" You requested to Rui as you jumped up and down and pointed to that cute keychain. (Let's pretend there are keychains in this era.)

"How about no?" Rui teases and smirks at you. You frowned at Rui's answer.

"E-EH?? PLEASE RUI????? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, PLEASEEEE~~~" You sound really desprate now hahaha.

Rui turned into a tomato when you said you loved him. You started to regret what you said.

"U-UH I'M SORRY UH-" You panicked trying to make the situation unackward.

"I love you too, (Y/N)~"

You were shocked at his sudden statement and turned very red.

"Here's what you wanted." Rui said as he handed you the keychain a smirk plasted on his face.

"T-thank you." You thank Rui, still being a blushing mess.

Rui leans to your ear and whispers,

"You're mine, (Y/N)~"

Extra!

"Eh? Silly Rui, you can't own people!" (Y/N) said as she gives Rui an innocent smile. Rui's face turned expressionless. (like those kind of moments in anime and stuff when the character turns white and has some lines in their back and stuff) I don't know if she's innocent or just plain dense.

"You know what? Nevermind.." Rui sighs as he realizes that (Y/N) is too dense.

"Eh?" (Y/N) looks at Rui with confusion as she tilts her head slightly.

♡(*>ω<)ω<*♡(*´∨'*)(●'▽'●)ゝ

Next
Demon! Tanjiro X Reader Fluff