Chapter one:Connor

Lily Jackson was 14 when she met Connor. He was a charming handsome senior and she was just starting high school. She fell hard and fast for this boy, not even thinking of the repercussions.
Connor Dovey was a 19 year old boy who had stayed back his freshman year of high school. The second he saw Lily he knew he wanted her. He knew the consequences of their relationship but as long as her parents didnt know how old he was there wasnt a problem.
It took him a week too get her wraped around his finger but in the same amout of time hed tell you he was wrapped around hers.
A year into the relationship and the couple seems happier than ever. The pir cuddled up on the couch at Connors house. He still lived with his parents but they were never home so they didnt know about Lily yet.
"Hey babe... Can we talk about something" the girl mumbled from her place in the boys lap. He looked down at the top of her head, a little concern laceing his face.
"Sure baby. What's up?" He said. She tilted her head up to look at him and bit her lip.
"Um...have you heard of ddlg?" She asked, a blush creeping over her face. The boy nodded. He had been exposed to it before through others. The girl looked away and started to play with her fingers.
"Would you be willing to try it with me?" She mumbled, her shyness kicking in. She was scared he'd say no or get angry. He got angry easily. Instead he just smiled and held her tighter. "Of course baby. If it'll make you happy."

Hi everyone. I hope you liked the first official chapter of the new and improved "I just want love" I know it has such a different feel than before but I would be lying if I said writeing this more acurately isnt a bit cathartic for me. I'm sorry if you liked the way the old on was going. I cant write a book based on lies and manipulation anymore though. Thank you for everyones support.