How Do I Delete | Uninstall Bullguard My Account

Step by Step Manual for uninstall BullGuard

In the event that you wish to expel BullGuard from your PC, this guide will give you how.
The uninstall procedure can be begun by utilizing either the uninstaller gave in the BullGuard envelope, on the framework circle in Program Files, or by utilizing the Control Panel > Programs and Features choice.
Before continuing with uninstalling BullGuard, ensure you close and spare any reports. The uninstall procedure will require a PC restart which may prompt losing any unsaved data.
Step 1* 
The first uninstall window is the Welcome screen. Snap Next to continue further.

Step 2* At the following screen, you are offered the likelihood to keep the current BullGuard settings on the off chance that you wish to reinstall the application

Step 2* 
At the following screen, you are offered the likelihood to keep the current BullGuard settings on the off chance that you wish to reinstall the application.

About keeping the settings The Keep the Settings alternative spares all Antivirus and Firewall settings and Backup profiles

The Keep the Settings alternative spares all Antivirus and Firewall settings and Backup profiles. Sparing the client inclinations is prescribed in the event that you intend to reinstall BullGuard and might want to abstain from experiencing altering every module and profile once more.

Step 3 *
In the wake of clicking Next, an advancement bar will show when the uninstall procedure is done. Try not to close the window during this activity and sit tight for it to wrap up. Shutting the uninstall window rashly will prompt an inadequate establishment and may avert reinstalling BullGuard accurately.

Before the uninstall finishes, a site page will open with the message "Thank you for utilizing BullGuard" Step 4 *The last window toward the finish of the uninstall procedure for BullGuard Premium Protection and BullGuard Internet Security will re...

Step 4 *
The last window toward the finish of the uninstall procedure for BullGuard Premium Protection and BullGuard Internet Security will request that you restart the PC. Pick Reboot now to restart the PC or I need to physically reboot later to defer restarting the PC.

Restart the PC It is important to restart the PC as some BullGuard parts like the Antivirus or Firewall drivers must be expelled at the Windows fire up

Restart the PC
It is important to restart the PC as some BullGuard parts like the Antivirus or Firewall drivers must be expelled at the Windows fire up. Note that reinstalling BullGuard without restarting the PC will avoid the establishment procedure from finishing effectively.

Refrence to Remove quarantined Virus from Computer Using Bullguard.

                                                                               |