Epilogue

Ten days later

I watched as the pack gathered to celebrate Jayce's birthday. Roman and Zel finally have their children here and everyone is so excited. We can't wait for Stella to give birth. We have been at the doctors twice since I got home. We have about another month to see what they are. We could now, but they are being stubborn and we decided to wait another month so it's positive on the genders.

As of now we have no idea where Thane and Roseline are. It pisses me off but what can you do. Zen and my dad have agreed to call others packs around the country and tell them what is going on. They said they would keep look out and if they see them, they will call. So glad other packs and covens are helping us, even if just by keeping a look out for the murderers.

I was sitting the living room with Roman, By, Tallis, Jayce, and Kyle when the doorbell rang. I watched as Ellie went over to answer it. "Um, sure. Please come on in," I heard Ellie's unsure voice. When I watched the doorway, in walked a person I haven't seen in decades and never thought I would see again.

"Christine?" I asked shocked.

"Hey Trevor," she smiled lightly at me. I got up going straight over to her.

"What are you doing here?" I was really confused.

"I heard about what Roseline and Thane have been doing," her voice was bitter. The acid in the way she said her parents name said it all. "I'm still to this wondering how I am their daughter," she mumbled.

"Sorry 'bout that," I chuckled.

"Yeah, laugh it up jerk," she glared at me. I heard someone clear their throat. Turning I saw By and the guys standing there.

"Christine, you remember the four stooges," I grinned when they scowled at me. Laughing she nodded.

"Hey guys," she smiled warmly at them. She always got along with them and everyone loved Christine. She is nothing like her parents. I grabbed Kyle’s hand pulling him by my side.

"This is my mate, Kyle. Kyle, my cousin Christine," I introduced them.

"Oh man I feel bad for you. You're with King Butthead," she grinned at me. Yep she has been talking to my sister's. Everyone came down and greeted Christine. That night she said she was going to help us to locate her parents. Since they don't know she is here, she said she could convince to go anywhere and then we attack. Jerry loved the idea. For now we are worrying about Axe and getting his human side back in him.