The Fire that burns!!; Enter Izuku Kusanagi Midoriya!!

Start from the beginning

*A fight between Kamui Woods and Giant villain continues *

Kamui Woods: Assault, robbery and illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic. You are the incarnation of evil.

Izuku: There. His special move

Citizen 7: Go on tree man. Show us something flashy.

Izuku: The preemptive- - -

Kamui Woods: Binding- - -

Kamui Woods & Midoriya: Lacquered Chains Prison

*Entrance of the hero Mt. Lady*

Mt. Lady: Canyon Cannon!

*Midoriya, Citizen 7, Death Arms, and Backdraft with shocked looks*

Paparazzi:* taking pictures of new hero, muttering* Money shot, money shot, money shot, money shot.

Mt. Lady: Piece of cake for the next world hottest hero. Hi there everyone. I'm Mt. Lady and you don't have to worry about this bump anymore.

*Paparazzi taking more picture of the new hero and the crowd is cheering for her*

Kamui Woods: Eh? She's getting all the credit?

Izuku Narrative: With the rise of superpowers, came an explosive increase in criminal activity. While governments were stuck trying to figure out how to reform law with quirks in mind, courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our cities safe. Protecting us against villains who abuse their power for evil. With overwhelming public support, heroes found an official place as peacekeepers, overseen by the government. Those who perform the best will be paid the most and got all the fame and glory. Their career is dependent on their abilities to stay in the spotlight.

Izuku: Gigantification huh? Well, she definitely got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her quirk is really showy but it'll be kinda hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things. That means she might not be very useful-

Citizen 7: What's that fanboy? You taking notes over there? wanna be a hero to huh?

Izuku: Ah! Yes! More than anything.

3rd POV

-Aldera Middle School-
Can someone without a quirk be a hero?" asked Midoriya

His teachers voice broke his train of thought. "You guys are all third years now its time to start thinking about your careers and futures seriously!" I want to hand out these career forms but I assume you all want to be heroes!" He said as threw the papers in the air.

Midoriya always wanted to be a hero it was his dream but he was born quirkless on top of that his childhood best friend became his bully even giving him the nickname Deku meaning useless he made Izuku's life a living hell by teasing him,abusing him,and belittling him .