Part 12

"Who would have thought that we would learn about yall's first times while in training camp", Tanaka huffed a laugh "maybe next time we get to hear sex stories from the rest of us".

"I am not sure I want to hear them", Tsukishima looked disgusted.

"Don't be like that, Tsukki", Yamaguchi scolded him "we'll be a mess ourselves".

"Yeah, okay", Tsukishima sighed "I am sorry, Tadashi".

Yamaguchi smiled and kissed his cheek which made Tsukishima smile as well.

"Oh it's my turn again right?", Bokuto exclaimed with too much energy for this late hour "ummm... Tanaka truth or dare".

"I am going with dare", Tanaka smirked.

"I dare you to...", Bokuto looked around the room until his eyes landed on Suga "kiss Sugawara".

"What? But Suga is like a brother to me", Tanaka spoke up "well more like a mom but still".

"But there are only a few of you left single", Bokuto shrugged "just trying to be a matchmaker".

"Well you suck at being a matchmaker", Daichi glared at him "and Suga is not single nor will he be single ever again".

"Damn captain", Tanaka smirked at him "I am not trying to steal Suga away, no need to worry".

"Good", Daichi nodded at his friend and teammate as he pulled Suga over in his lap and held him close to his chest still glaring at Bokuto.

"Oh damn", Kuroo spoke up "posessive Daichi is kinda hot, don't you think Sugawara?"

"Absolutely", Suga gulped and blushed as he leant back into Daichi's chest while Kuroo was hit by Kenma for making such a comment about someone that wasn't him.

"Umm sorry for just blurting it out like that", Daichi mumbled into Suga's ear.

"It's okay", Suga turned his head to smile at Daichi "I wanted our friends to know anyway".

Daichi smiled but Suga suddenly turned his head to the side to stare at Tanaka who pecked his hand shortly.

"I had to fulfil the dare", Tanaka shrugged and Suga started laughing

"Daichi truth or dare?"

"Dare", Daichi said his eyes never leaving Suga's beautiful face.

"I dare you to kiss Suga", Tanaka smiled at his friends dearly "I am really happy you guys finally figured it out".

"Thanks I guess", Daichi said and then leant in to connect his and Suga's lips while everyone around them started hollering at them.

"Leaves only Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama to be single and straight", Kuroo concluded as Daichi and Suga had stopped kissing before it escalated into a make out session.

"No, I am in love with Kageyama", Hinata blurted out and immediatly regret it and his eyes went wide in horror for what was to come.

"You are what?", Kageyama yelled at him.

"I am sorry Kageyama", Hinata jumped into a standing position "you weren't supposed to find out. I don't want you to hate me or to stop playing volleyball with me. I am really really honestly sorry".

"Hinata you idiot", Kageyama groaned.

"Kageyama", Suga tried to calm him down.

"Ugh I...", he took a deep breath "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"What would have changed if I had told you sooner?", Hinata sniffled near tears "you would have yelled at me anyway just as you did now".

"If you had told me sooner we probably would have been by ourselves", Kageyama clarified.

"So what?", Hinata shrugged "then you could have killed me without any witnesses?"

"God Hinata you freaking idiot, shut up for a moment would you?", Kageyama silenced him effectively and took another deep breath before looking at the small middle blocker "I would have told you that I feel the same way about you".

"Yeah but...", Hinata wanted to argue but then registered what Kageyama had just said "wait what?"

"I am in love with you as well, idiot", Kageyama grumbled out.

"Then stop calling me an idiot", Hinata frowned.

"Okay", Kageyama smiled at him "I am in love with you, Shoyo".

Hinata jumped at him and tackled him to the ground in a bear hug where he connected their lips for a short but wonderful moment. Deeper kisses would happen when they would be alone and have their privacy. Kageyama hugged him tightly to his chest as he returned to a sitting position now with a smiling Hinata in his lap.

"Guess you are our last hope for the straight volleyball player", Kageyama said to Tanaka.

"Well I will do my best", Tanaka grinned at him "umm... Daichi I guess it's your turn to choose".

"Oh I have one thing in mind", Daichi smiled and turned to his shortest friend "Noya, truth or dare?"

"Hm... I will pick truth because I feel like you want to ask me something", Noya thought out loud.

"Why are you picking it then?", Asahi stared at him disbelievingly "I have a feeling that this will be totally embarrassing for me once again".

"Um you do remember our dinner at my place?", Daichi asked and Noya nodded.

"Oh god no", Asahi paled and everyone looked between him, Noya and Daichi.

"And that Asahi said you'd help him pack his stuff and how his sister made a joke?", Daichi went on.

"Dear god please open the ground right now", Asahi mumbled.

"Of course I remember it was like two days ago, Daichi", Noya looked at him like he was a retard.

"Well what I wanna know is did you really pack condoms into Asahi's bag for training camp?", Daichi asked and everyone fell silent staring at Noya wide eyed who in return just dragged Asahi's bag over to pull out a package of condoms.

"Of course I did, you heard Asahi's mom. Protection is important", Noya could barely contain his laughter.

"I wanna die", Asahi whined and buried his head in his hands as everyone else whisteled at him.

"Well I am glad Asahi didn't have to play naked", Suga looked at his friend with a pityful look.

"I don't know in which context that is but Asahi being naked would have been an amazing distraction", Akaashi spoke up.

"I told you so", Daichi stared at Noya.

"Only I get to see him naked", Noya protested while Asahi turned fifty shades of red.