"Wanna kiss," He chases after Zayn's lips, who gives him a quick peck once more before pulling away again.

"Later, we have to get settled and stuff. It's almost time for dinner, we should probably get on that," Niall keeps pouting but nods nonetheless. He knows, he just doesn't want to be an adult.

"Alright fine, but I'm going to keep pouting the whole time," Zayn laughs, moving his hand to rest on the small of Niall's back as they start to head up to the door.

"I'll take care of you later," He whispers into Niall's ear, who immediately breaks into a mischievous smile, following after Zayn with a hundred questions falling off his lips. Zayn just smiles and unlocks the door before lifting his finger up and resting it softly on Niall's lips, effectively shutting him up, "Good boys don't ask so many questions," Niall blushes, clamping his mouth shut, "You are a good boy, right?" Niall nods, "Then be quiet for me, that's my sweet boy. So good, always so good for me."

Niall doesn't say anything else, already in a daze of what 'later' might entail.

Perhaps if he's good enough, Zayn will treat him well. As much as Niall likes the punishment and pain, he also likes being taken care of. Zayn knows that, it's why they work so well together.

Niall stands frozen, still dazed, in front of the cottage door. He doesn't even notice that Zayn has gone inside and left him there to follow.

"Niall," He snaps out of it, arousal already curling in the pit of his stomach, "You coming?" Niall nods and suddenly, it's him whose movements have become uncoordinated and awkward.

...

"This is nice," Niall hums happily as Zayn's breath tickles his ear while he speaks, "Getting to be with you like this. Just the two of us," Niall nods at that, snuggling further into Zayn's front as the two of them share a lounge chair on the deck, watching the sunset.

"Peaceful," Niall says, Zayn smiling and kissing the side of Niall's neck, who just closes his eyes and nestles further into Zayn. It doesn't even have to be sexual, just intimate, "I really love you, ya know," Zayn nods, kissing Niall's cheek this time.

"I know. Really love you too," Niall looks up over his shoulder at Zayn, whose eyes are shining with nothing short of love and adoration, "Always gonna love you, no matter what. You know that right?" Niall nods, his smile slipping at the look on Zayn's face.

"Yeah, of course I know that. What's wrong?" Zayn takes a breath and sighs, his gaze moving off of Niall and onto the sunset in front of them.

"Are you in a good head space to talk about this? Like, emotionally? Are you good?" Niall nods, leaning up off of Zayn's chest and turning around so he's sitting cross legged on the chair between them.

"I think so? Zayn what's going on, I'm starting to panic," His breathing gets a little quicker, a little more shallow, and Zayn sees it. He sits up and rests one hand on Niall's face and the other on his knee.

"It's okay, no need to panic. It's just me, remember? It's us," Niall nods, focusing on taking deep breaths to calm himself, "Okay, I'm just going to say it so you feel better. I'm worried, Ni. Your mannerisms, the way you've been acting, your attitude, they've all shifted," Niall furrows his eyebrows, shaking his head.