"This feels like old times." Niall says with a smile as we all look at eachother. "I've really missed ya."

Harry and I invited the One Direction members along with Elle to our home. We cooked up some bomb ass lunch before we settled outsides beside the pool to catch up on our lives. It has honestly been so long since we have all seen eachother. We're all living our own lives and we just don't have the time to be meeting on a weekly basis.

"It really feels good to have you all here." Harry says with a huge smile on his face as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Your home is bloody crazy." Louis comments. "I know that we've been here before but being here again, fucking 'ell. Congratulations again."

We all laugh at his words as we look around the place.

"My baby did good." I murmur while kissing Harry's jaw.

"When's the baby coming?" Elle politely asks as she brings out some drinks and refreshments. 

"I'm not to sure." I look at Harry and he shrugs. "I think we've got another month or so left."

Elle laughs, "How did y'all forget?"

"It just feels as if we've been pregnant forever." Harry answers as he places his hands on my bump. "It's worth it though because Alex gets to enjoy the rest of his time as an only child before we have the new one. Obviously things are going to change so we are trying to prepare him for his brother so he doesn't get jealous."

"Fuckin' 'ell. You're about to have two little ones." Niall blows some air while looking at us in disbelief. "We're all so grown up now."

We all fall silent as we take in his words. Five years ago, we were teenagers trying to navigate through fame, we had just gotten our start in our own ways. While the boys and Elle were singers, I was just a South African girl trying to push my modelling career. Now I'm ranked as one of the richest and most booked models. The boys have created history and are known as the best boyband ever. Elle is doing amazingly well with her career and now she is on her first ever tour which just so happens to be a world tour with her husband.

Zayn suggests heading to the tennis court so we head over there in our golf carts which was so cute. It was a little hazardous with the guys since they kept trying to push eachother out but it was a great content for our social media pages.

 It was a little hazardous with the guys since they kept trying to push eachother out but it was a great content for our social media pages

"We have to host the US open one day." Louis states while looking around the tennis court in awe.

Harry excitedly jumps, "I know right. I can just imagine it, the US open hosted by The Styles."

"We could make millions." Niall squeals and I pull a face.

"What do you mean we?" I throw my arm around Harry's shoulders while looking at Louis and Niall. "This is our house."

 refrain from laughing as their facial expressions become comical.

"H?" Louis looks at my husband in disbelief. 

"Sorry guys." Harry wraps his arm around my waist. "What the missus says, goes."

"Exactly." I kiss Harry's cheek before moving out of his grip and heading over to Elle. For the next hour Liam and Zayn play against Harry and Louis with Niall as the referee. I think Niall sprained his ankle during the first game so he dropped out.

During their break, Elle and I hand them all a bottle of water before taking a seat on the chairs that we have outside.

"I have a question." We all look at Niall. "Everyone keeps asking me about a One Direction reunion tour. I know that we came together for X Factor but now they want to know about a tour. What are your thoughts?"

"I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to do a tour." Zayn starts off. "I haven't even been on tour with my own music. I just feel as if I've passed that stage."

"Yeah." Harry agrees. "I hate to say it but things are different now. I'm about to have my second child and I know how crazy our lifestyle was when we were in the band. I don't think that I can put my kids or my wife through that again. The whole mobbing experience is crazy and I could never imagine getting caught up in that with my son."

"I would bbe game with you guys were." Liam shrugs his shoulders. "I definitely see where you're coming from since most of us are dads now."

The guys continue to talk about the possibility of a One Direction tour, so far they are agreeing on not doing one. I think that secretly everyone is happier doing their own thing, having that control over their project. As much as they love and respect eachother, I know that they don't want to get back together.

It's sad because everyone will miss the band but we have to be grateful for the fact that they are all making music and that they are still great friends. I know that things were iffy with Zayn since he literally ditched everyone after he left the band but now they're friends again and that's all that matters.

HarryStyles: I just called to say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart

4,039,394 likes ~ 23,493 comments