The elevator finally arrived as we step inside and Alphys punches in a code that unlocked a secret floor. The hum of the elevator cuts through the silence as I tried to keep myself from panicking. We reached our destination as we exit the elevator and greeted with a gust of cold. I had hoped the drastic change of temperature would somehow relieve my overheated state the icy, white tiles greeted my feet with a feeling of unwelcome. The bright white of the walls and ceiling were intensified with horrible white florescent lights that gave off an unpleasant buzzing noise.

     There was an occasional scientist that would walk by and stare at the fact that I was indeed a captured human in their laboratory. There were many mechanical sounds muffled by distant lab rooms behind locked doors with nothing more than a small rectangular window to look through. Our journey was coming to an end as I spotted a door labeled with Alphys' and Gaster's name. Before Alphys could open the door herself, the lab door opened for her. I would've been surprised by this very situation, but the magic trick has happened to me enough times to know who was behind it all. My blood ran cold at the sight before me as my eyes rested on a table where an empty jar with my name and a red heart underneath it. My sense of panic kicked in but the guards had beat me to it and latched onto arms as tears began to fall down my face. 

     "Now, now, (y/n). Your death will be most remembered in honor, for you had given your soul to me by sheer will." Asgore says with a cheery tone to his voice.

     "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I spat with hate in my voice.

      "Why of course! Gaster assured me that your death will be quick and painless as possible, we can be humane too you know."

     I could help but chuckle at Asgore's comment.

     "No, you're not humane— you're a monster."

     Asgore was just about to leave the lab but my statement was enough for him to turn back around without a second thought. I felt his massive clawed hand grip my throat and squeezed.

     "You know, maybe you're right, perhaps it's time I stop lying to myself about what I truly am..."

     I couldn't feel my head anymore as my vision was leaving me.

     "In fact— your words of enlightenment are already bringing me back to my senses. Why don't I give your once acquainted friend here permission to do the most excruciating and unethical experiments a lab rat could ever experience..." 

     Asgore's grip loosens as I heave for air in a hyperventilating manor. I glance over to look at Gaster who hadn't bothered to look up from his studies as I look back to Asgore now leaving the lab for good.

     "I'm looking forward to watching your last moments from the other room, human."

     The last thing I heard was Asgore's desecrating laugh before the lab doors closed behind him.

     Alphys directed the guards to take me to a table with leather restraints. I made sure I put up a fight for the last time as the guards struggled to hold me down as Alphys attempted applying the restraints around my wrists and ankles. My screaming and thrashing had been enough for Gaster to final stop what he was doing and summoned his multiple hands that effortlessly held me down long enough for Alphys to tighten the leather straps. As soon as I was restrained the guards left without hesitation, leaving me alone with the two scientists.

The next few hours was nothing but checking my vitals as Alphys and Gaster poked and prodded me with needles and other medical devices. The sound of countless machines I didn't recognize filled the room as Gaster collected the data from each and every one.