Chapter 1: the action forest

lilly wasn't aloud out after what had happen to her. the doctors said she had to live with her older brother, Dino dude for a little. no one new what happen to her for sure, but the way she was copeing with it was not normal. 

well, the way she acted was as if it never happened to her at all. but the doctors knew it had happened to her. they saw it go down on tape. the truth was. lilly was effected by the insident, she was just keeping it to herself. 

that still didn't change the fact she had to live with her brother. her brother was overprotective of lilly. he would not alow her to go out by her self for what has happened. 

he even forbid her to go to the action forest. but you know lilly, she did anyways. lilly was always the one who didn't follow rules. thats why the thing had happened to her. 

lilly was walking in the forest, untill she hurt swearing. she quickly hid behind a tree. Lilly quickly peeked from behind the tree. she wasn't sure of what she might see. she didn't know wheather it was going to be bad or good. 

what she saw surprised her. it was a bird tile taking his anger out on a tree, swearing. now ever since Hawkodile the royal body guard (who was a birdtile himself) left the unikingdom and the prince puppycorn got attacked by a bird tile, everyone feared them. 

Lilly could of sworn she seen this birdtile before, but she didn't know where. she started to listen to what he was saying.

"I can't belive that NO Good BIRD BRAIN High-tailed it! Can't wait to Ring his STUPID LITTLE-"

the bird tile stopped. lilly didn't know why. she finaly got a better look at him.

He had green scales and had ocean blue spikes running from the center of his forehead to the back of his neck. His arms were covered completely with black and dark blue feathers and had what looked like tail feathers where his tail was supposed to be. He had a dark blue muscle shirt with a few dog tags around his neck.

Lilly instantly knew who he was, he was that bird tile who attacked puppycorn! but that wasn't the thing that scared her the most.

he was looking right at her.