4.Moving Day

4.MOVING DAY

I smiled as I watched Renesmee skip around our large garden. It was cold outside and you could tell by Renesmee's beautiful rosy cheeks. It was a Thursday ad the wolves had slept over for our last day being here. They didn't want to miss a second of their time with us, especially Renesmee.

The four cars stood in the driveway, packed full (mostly with clothes) and ready to leave. The moving van Esme had rented also was in the driveway filled with furniture, keepsakes, stuff we didn't want to leave behind.

"Renesmee, Edward!" I called out. I jumped when I felt Nessie climb onto my back- how ironic? Vampires being scared...

"Go say goodbye to Jake and then get in the car sweetie."

"Okay!" Renesmee enthused.

Edward snuck up on me and started kissing my neck. I giggled and started kissing him back, his warm lips on mine. Someone cleared their throat, it was Emmett.

"What? Scared of a little kissing are we?" I mocked.

"NO! Bring it ON!" Emmett grabbed Rosalie and pressed his lips on hers, poor Rose was in shock. I was most definetly having a giggle fit! I could hear another trilling laugh coming from elsewhere. It was Alice. She had seen the whole thing!

The car ride was boring, at Edward's pace we'd make it to Alaska in 4 hours but Renesmee was tired and we decided we should 'crash out' in a hotel for the night. We turned off the highway and drove through town. The village was very quaint and out of the way and beautiful but was it safe?

Yes. Safe enough to house three people for a night.

After putting Renesmee to bed I bounded over to the sofa and 'fake collapsed'. Edward was alarmed and came rushing over to me immediatly. I giggled when he realized I was only pretending, I liked that he was still my knight in shining armour, that his love for me hasn't lost its fire but instead had gasoline thrown into the roaring flames of glory. "You really will be the death of me Bella." Edward teased.

"And you, Edward cullen, will also be the death of me." I said throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him in to kiss me. The kiss was sweet, but urgent somehow.

"So what time should we get Nessie up?" He asked whilst he gnawed hungrily on my jaw with tiny kisses.

"Umm, Six? Maybe?" Edward always made me lose my train of thought.

"Whatever you say, my precious."

"Six then." I confirmed.

Renesmee woke up early, so we decided it should be safe to go. Edward carried Renesmee to the car while I went ti check out.

"The rest of our family should already be there? Shouldn't they?"

"Yes, and they should have everything all set up and ready to go. I can't wait till you see the house, you are going to love it! Oh, and there's a surprise for you too."

I groaned at what Edward had said and he just gave me his movie-star smile. He looked like one of those people who looked unreal in those cheesy toothpaste commercials. How did I get him? I always wondered that but I only had one answer, it was a miracle.