Having a fiance? Bad. Having him run away from you? Way worse.

I flinched and suddenly the sanwich tastes like sand in my mouth

I put it down my body shutting down at the words so fluidly said by kaden.

"Kaden !Why? You know you can't mention that!" Leilas voice strained and suddenly I have a flash back.

-------------------------------------------six years ago------------------------------------------------------------------------------I smile at my reflection in the mirror and gave a laugh.

Wow. I was finally getting married to my fiance. I was happy even though It was an arranged marrige and that I was giving myself to a well known play boy.

None of it mattered. Today I was going to be finally get married.

I grabbed my bouquet of red rosed and walked down the aisle looking happier than a child who just realized it was christmas morning.

I waited for my groom to waltz up to me and slip a golden ring on my finger and swear his loyalty to me.

I waited for a whole half and hour before i sent out a search party to go out and check on him.

I was told that he ran off on me. I waited for three whole moments for me to let that sink in.

I was pretty much a rejected bride. I heard whispers of scandal all around me and I ran into the bathroom and cried my heart out.

-----------------------End of flash back---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought of my lovers at home and my mind starts working again.

Why should I care about that jerk kaname? I am a rich woman and I have two loving people at home when I go home!

I perk up and savagly took a bite out my sanwich which scared the crap out of everyone.

"Back to work! Tammy raised the lights! Bailey clean the glass of the cameras!"

I am back and I intend to stay.

"Oh hun! I didn't mean anything by it. you know that I love to tease right?"

He nudged my side and I kept my poker face on. I want to hear him beg for forgivenes.

After all he made me remember all those awful things! Is that so wrong?