30. Gazing at the stars

Comenzar desde el principio

"Seems to me that cold weather has awakened your inner drama queen." He commented.

"Ashish, I am serious right now. You don't tell me anything, yaar."

"I won't say where we are going until we reach there. Deal with it."

"Ugh, fine. Let's go eat then." Although I was annoyed that he never tells me anything, this feeling of getting surprises from him was pleasing too.

"I am guessing, you are thinking in your head that how come you got so lucky to get such a charming and precious husband like me."

"No, I am thinking why is my husband so modest," I said fluttering my eyelashes innocently at him. We both chuckled at the same time.

"Aha! Clever." He exclaimed and then we both stared at the restaurants in front of us since he was not sure about where and what to eat.

"Ashish, why are you being so picky? Everything is tasty, we will eat anything. Come on." I whined, pulling him into the first restaurant we came across.

"Feel the aroma, so good," I murmured, gesturing my hands in the air. He just nodded his head. He is too picky when it came to food. I ordered both pizza and pasta because I was very hungry and Ashish was throwing tantrums. I couldn't pronounce the name of other dishes anyway, pizza and pasta were my safest choices.

"Here is your food. Enjoy." The server placed the loaded plates on our table and my stomach growled at the sight. Ashish busted out laughing at me.

"If I knew you were this hungry, I wouldn't have thrown so many tantrums. Here, eat, my hungry lioness." He shoved the pizza slice in my mouth. I glared at him and he just winked at me in response.

"We only have a few days left here. I am sad." I said pouting at him.

"Why? Do you want to stay here forever? I don't mind." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"God! You won't even let me be sad about it properly." I said in accusation. He chuckled at me. Then he stood up from his seat and came forward to kiss my lips lightly.

"I won't let you be sad about anything." He whispered with such tenderness that my eyes started tearing up.

"Ashish." Unknowingly, his name slipped from my mouth while tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Yes, my love." He said dabbing at my tears.

"You are... It's just... I...I don't know what to say. You leave me speechless every time." I mumbled. Sometimes, these simple moments just come by and make me realise how happy and lucky I am.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. The words just came out of my mouth. Do they make you sad? I am sorry." He held his ears and made a puppy face at me.

"No, not sad. They make me love you more." I said smiling through my tears and held his hand in mine.

We ate our food while holding hands and gazing at each other. I wasn't hungry anymore, I just wanted to keep looking at Ashish.

"Should we go? We will be late, the play starts at two." He let out in the flow and then bit his tongue.

"Oh, so we are going to watch a play. Is this is the first time that Mr Ashish Bansal slipped out something? Oh, I feel so fortunate to have seen this moment." I teased him fairly and ran off.

"You..." He ran after me while I cracked up and giggled. He caught up with me and picked me from behind making me squeal.

"We are going to be late." He whispered in my ear in a husky tone from behind and my breathing stopped, listening to his voice. His sexy husky voice is my ultimate weakness.