Chapter 10

Aimi and Haruhi were in the cafe, Aimi eating her breakfast and Haruhi serving the guests. 

"Hey! I said I was sorry, didn't I, Kaoru?! I didn't mean to kick you out of bed, it was an accident!" Hikaru said as he followed Kaoru downstairs.

"Accident or not, my back is killing. The floor was so cold and hard," Kaoru whined as they joined Aimi at her table.

"Good morning Haruhi, Aimi," The Hitachiin twins said in sync and Haruhi to get their breakfasts that aren't on the menu.

"They don't have that stuff, why don't you actually look at the menu or ask?" Aimi said looking at them as she ate her breakfast.

Tamaki came out of nowhere and hit them over the head with a rolled-up piece of paper, "What, do you both think you are doing. You're acting like rich noblemen on holiday!"

"But we are..." The Hitachiin twins counter, "So are you and Aimi."

"'When in Rome, do as the Romans do,' So the iron-clad rule is 'When in KAruizawa, enjoy the tastes of Karuizawa'!" He announced.

Aimi rolled her eyes and looked at the twins, "It isn't where you'd normally stay, so don't expect the same food... It's disrespectful boys," She said calmly.

"Sorry~," The Hitachiin twins said to Aimi who accepted their apology then paid attention to Tamaki running off the breakfast Misuzu does.

"Boss, how come you're so into it this early in the morning?" The Hitachiin twins asked.

"He arrived too early this morning then ended up in the kitchen with Misuzu teaching him everything," Aimi and Haruhi explained.

Aimi looked at Haruhi and smiled, "Sis~" She cooed and Haruhi poured Aimi another coffee, "I love you~"

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too," Haruhi smiled at Aimi.

Tamaki handed the first years a handbook, "While you were frittering away your lives with sleep, I produced this vacation guide. I didn't want any of you to waste our precious vacation," Tamaki told them as the Hitachiin twins commented, "Haruhi, Aimi... While we are on this retreat, do not treat me as your Senpai," He told them both.

"Cool, later, Suou," Aimi smirked closing the handbook.

"What's with rule 5?!" The Hitachiin twins spoke together and Hikaru showed Aimi who rolled her eyes.

"'Get up at 6 am,' Are Kyoya and Honey following this rule?" They asked.

"And Aimi," Haruhi perked up and Aimi sent Tamaki a peach sign as he sobbed at painful memories.

The door opened, making the bell ring, "Good morning! Delivery from Arai Grocery!" Someone called out.

"Hello! Thank you! Oh!! Are you new? A high school student?" Misuzu questioned.

"Excuse me, boys," Aimi said and walked with Haruhi to Misuzu.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm helping out at my uncle's shop for the summer," He told her.

"HOW REFRESHING!" Misuzu gushed over him and looked at Haruhi, "Haruhi, will you put this in the fridge? Aimi please help her."

"Sure," The Fujioka sisters said.

"Haruhi... Aimi..." The boy said and tipped the box a little, "No way!" He gasped.

Aimi grabbed the vegetables that fell out, putting them in the box, "Careful," Aimi smiled at him softly.

"Haruhi and Aimi Fujioka?" The boy questioned blushing at the sisters.

Aimi and Haruhi stared at him, "Hey... Arai..." They said in sync looking at him shocked unaware of the three Host Club members staring at them.

"Long time no see!" Haruhi smiled almost sparkling, "It's been a while since Middle School graduation, right? How are you?" Haruhi asked.

"Since elementary school!" Aimi bounced happily then hugged him, "I missed you!~" 

"W-Why are you both here?!" He pushed Aimi off him gently, "And your hair!" He pointed to Haruhi, "Did you get a haircut?!" He questioned, "Man, you shouldn't have! You had it so nice and long!"

"But it's easier to take care of it this way..." Haruhi said, "Aimi your scaring him..."

"No, no," Arai shook his head, "It's okay, still as energetic as always. Such a sweetheart," Arai ruffled Aimi's hair up and she giggled. Arai noticed the twins and Tamaki, "So hmm... These your friends?" He asked them.

"Yeah, Hikaru and Kaoru are in our class and this is..." Aimi started but stopped.

"An acquaintance of ours," Haruhi told him.

Aimi jumped on his back wrapping her legs and arms around him smiling. Arai stumbled a little but held her still, "Careful Aimi," He laughed as she pouted at him, "It's okay."

"Yay!" Aimi cheered.

"She reminds me of someone..." Kaoru said as the three of them caught up.

"Honey-Senpai," Kyoya said and smiled a little, "But he isn't a Mori-Senpai."

"She's so cute~" Honey cooed over Aimi's change of personality.

Arai looked at the Host club, "So you're all in a club together?" He asked.

"A Host Club..." The Fujioka sisters told him.

"Oh, I see..." Arai sweatdropped at their answer.

"Hey Haruhi, shouldn't you be working? You shouldn't be slacking off!" Hikaru called out.

"Misuzu gave me a break okay?" Haruhi looked at them blankly.

"Tamaki," Aimi looked at Tamaki who was ripping paper, "Will you stop it ripping the handbook. You're just making more trash," She said.

"It's not trash. I'm making a hamster home," He told her.

"You don't have a hamster, Senpai..." Aimi said.

"I'm not your Senpai, I'm merely an acquaintance," He mumbled.

Arai started laughing, "You Ouran guys really are funny, it's a surprise. I was really worried about you Fujioka, about going to that school. I thought you'd have a hard time," Arai looked at Haruhi, "I'm just glad you're okay, it makes me feel better and to know Aimi is back, all the better!" He said and they smiled at him, "I'm not the only one who was worried! Others are saying the same," He quickly said.

"Awww... People miss me?" Aimi asked with a softer smile and looked at him through her eye-lashes, "Making me shy~" She said and he started blushing.

"He's clearly attracted to one of them if not both," Hikaru said harshly, "It's so obvious and he's horrible at flirting with him."

"Hikaru!! You're the one who is being horrible!" Haruhi countered.

"It's okay, Haruhi. It's true that I was attracted to the both of you," Arai said and everything went silent, "But Aimi you left and Haruhi you rejected me a year ago."

"EH?!" Everyone called out looking at him.