epilogue

It has been 10 years since that faitful day that the Rajput family had destroyed the Raizada family and Mohini had died.

Today was the day that subhedra Mallik was to be released, anjali had went there to pick her up and when she saw her nani she could not recognize her and she looked sick .

Anjali: nahi how have you been?

Subhedra: what do you expect me to answer, I have been in prison for 10 years and your expecting me to say I was fine.

Anjali: that's not what I was saying, it is that we have not seen each other for those 10 years and let's forget about that I came to take you home.

Subhedra: how are everyone?

Anjali: everyone is good nani and you will see them when we reach there.

Subhedra nodded and she left with anjali, she was eager to see her grand daughter's house.

They bother went to the outskirts of Delhi and subhedra was wandering were anjali was taking and she thought to ask.

Subhedra: anjali were are you taking me are we not going to Raizada mansion.

Anjali: well nani we no longer leave there?

Subhedra: what? Do you mean arnav and his wife threw you out of the mansion? I knew he was heartless and I will never forgive that fool.

Anjali: nani it has been 10 years since that incident and your still holding on to the offence of the past.

Subhedra: you still don't understand anjali,  they killed my daughter and you expect me to forgive them.

Anjali: you killed his mother and he did not kill amma but she died while she was struggling with the police to get the gun and I don't see how it is arnav's fault.

Subhedra: I still don't understand you angali bitya, your  still innocent but I know they bribed the police saw they could kill my daughter and said it was an accident but I don't believe that.

Anjali: but you were there nani, everything happened before your eyes and please don't create any problems now because if you do I won't hesitate to send you to the old age home.

Subhedra: okay, but who stays in Raizada mansion now?

Anjali: no one stays there.

Subhedra: that's interesting.

As they were speaking they reached a beautiful mansion but it was not as big as rm and subhedra could not help but yo smile.

Subhedra: wow anjali  this is a beautiful house did shayam bought it for you.

Anjali: no nani, shayam did not buy it for me.

Subhedra: then who does the house belongs too?

Anjali: nani you should know that I remarried 8 years ago after shayam left me because I no longer have the Raizada luxuries and he married another rich woman.

Subhedra: shayam is not like  that he loved you and you must have done something to him.

Anjali: believe whatever you want nani but I know the truth and let's stop talking and go inside.

As the door opens a young girl ran to anjali and hugged her.

Girl: I miss you mumma, you left before I woke up .

Anjali: sorry priti I went to pick up my nani and look this is her,say hello.

Priti: namaste nani

Subhedra: hello bitya, anjali you did not tell me you had a daughter.

Anjali: well nani sit and I will tell you everything.

After that day you went to jail and we did not have anywhere to go but shanti nani asked us to stay with them until I find a job and since dad was no longer in the market of getting hired I went but it was arnav who helped me get a job and after  a few months we moved but shayam changed from then on and finally he divorced me and married someone else and a year latter a met aman mathur who was arnav's friend and we got married and  now he works here in Delhi in one the Rajput industries branches.

Subhedra: were is arnav and his family?

Anjali: they went back to Mumbai and they do come to rm once in a year to stay during holidays and you also know that dadi died a few years ago and papa is not keeping well but mamiji went to the temple and she will be back soon and as for now I will show you your room.

Mumbai Rajput mansion

A girl  was running inside the mansion with a paper In hand and she was followed by another girl also holding a paper in hand

Anika: mumma, papa,came dawn.

Both khushi, arnav and  came dawn and they were followed by two other people wandering why anika and Annaya were jumpin in joy.

Amayra: why are you jumping like you have won the lottery.

Khushi: stop that amayra.

Amayra: what did I do mumma, they are jumping like school children.

Anika: leave her mumma, she will miss us when we go to Harvard university to study and we have got a latter of acceptance.

Arnav: what?

Annaya: yes papa and we wanted to surprise you and mumma.

Arnav: you have really made me proud as you have achieved a lot without my help and I am proud of both my girls.

Amayra: wow that is great now I can take over you room and make it my closet.

Arav: no it is going to be my playroom.

Amayra: don't irritate me now arav .

Khushi: both of you stop it, they haven't even left yet and your  already fighting over their room.

Amayra/ arav: yes

The twins were laughing and it was like this everyday between these two but they love each other very much and since they had a little brother whom they loved, they were even more happy.

Khushi and arnav looked at their kids as they argue with each other and they were content and they remember how they had fought every obstacle in their way and finally after what happened at Raizada mansion, they returned back to Mumbai and they began their life and finally shivani agreed and get married to raj a business man from Australia and she lives there now with him and their kids.

As for shanti after the birth of arav she died and after that nammita and manvi also got married and they are now happily married and as for the Raizada arnav never forgive them and he only talks with anjali, even when his dadi died he did not even went to her funeral.

That's how their life is and they are just happy with their 4 kids and they could not wish for anything more.

Khushi: are you happy now that your daughters are following in your footsteps?

Arnav: and yours too but I am glad they are making us proud.

Khushi: I love you

Arnav: I love you too.

The end

Sorry I wrote it in a hurry just spare any mistakes.