Chapter 9

You don't sleep very well at night. When you wake up in the middle of the night, you think about heaven and hell until you fall asleep again. In the morning you take a cold shower to wake you up. At 9:50 you give your keys back at the reception and walk to your car, waiting for Dean, Sam and Castiel. You don't really know why Castiel was here last night, but who cares. When they finally approach you, you ask them for their phone numbers. You never know what can happen. Then you hit the road, you in your car and the two of them in the Impala. Castiel hasn't showed up, but you didn't ask why. You don't want to know.

In the beginning of the journey, you follow the black car of Winchesters. But then they have to fuel their car so you get into the front. They should be somewhere behind you right now.

You are driving with your radio on, listening to music. You don't really pay attention to the road, because you are tired and keep thinking about Castiel. Suddenly your car bumps on the road and you hear a weird noise. You squeal when the car starts to go into another direction than you want to. You manage to stop your car on the side of the road. You get out of it and walked to the bonnet. You slowly open it and jump away, when a black smoke comes out of it. Shit, this doesn't look very well.

Maybe Dean or Sam could help you; boys always know how to repair a car right? You take your phone out of your pocket and call Dean's number.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"Sorry to bother you guys, but something is wrong with my car." You say quickly.

"Jeez, what have you done, (y/n)?" Dean laughs in the phone.

"I-I don't know, it just happened. I was wondering if you could help me with it?" You shyly ask.

"Sure, where are you?" He responds. 

"Mhmm.." You try to remember which city you just passed. "I'm somewhere behind Bolivar" You reply once you remember.

"Okay, we should be there in 10 minutes. Don't touch anything." You roll your eyes.

"Don't worry." You hang up and sit on the grass.

After like 8 minutes you finally see their car. You stand up and wave at them, although they are already parking in front of your car. You lean on your car, waiting for them. Dean takes out a toolbox from his car and walks towards you with a smile on his face. Why does he look so cute?

He bends down into the bonnet, so you can look at his beautiful ass. Suddenly Sam appears next to you, yanking you out of staring at Dean. 

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" Sam asks you, looking at you suspiciously.

"Yes, I hope it's nothing." You sigh, looking at your car. You have had it like forever.

"Could any of you hand me a wrench?" Dean asks. You walk to his toolbox and grab a wrench.

"Here." You give it into his stretched hand and try to look under the bonnet. Dean is doing something with something; you don't understand cars at all. But you are curious. It is your car after all.

"How does it look like?" You look over Dean's shoulder. 

"Pretty bad." He turns to you. When you see his face you have to giggle.

"What?" Dean says confused.

"You've got a smudge on your nose." You laugh. He wipes his nose, trying to clean it. But as much as he tries it stays where it is. You come closer to him and gently wipe the smudge with your thumb.

"Now it's gone." You smile. You look back into his eyes and again, you get lost in them. You shake your head, trying to not think about him in this way. But maybe it is already too late.