𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

Start from the beginning

"Aww!" We gushed at her expression causing her to have a smile on her face.

"Okay, look guys we're not going to make a huge deal out of this right?" Lucas asked them.

"Yeah, who cares." Farkle agreed.

"It's only what everyone thinks of us." Riley told us.

"Yeah." Farkle agreed with her now.

"What's more important to you?" I asked them. "What you think of yourself or what everybody thinks of you?"

"What I think of myself." Riley answered.

"Yeah." Farkle nodded.

"And what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what is what other people think of me." Riley continued.

"Yeah." Farkle agreed again.

"Well forget about it." Lucas told the two. "It's not like you can just turn and be someone new."

"Even I know that wasn't the right thing to say." Sam shook her head closing the book.

"Yeah." Farkle nodded before he spun around ripping his clothes off which was replaced with all black clothes, he reached to his pocket taking out a beanie wearing it on his head. "This is me now."

"Farkle?" I asked shocked as we were all.

"Nope." He shook his head sending me a smirk. "Farkle's gone and you'll never see him again, baby."

He walked away going into the classroom leaving us all in shock for what just happened.

"Did he just give me a smirk and call me baby?"

°°°°°°

While the group was inside the classroom I waited outside for Cory to come which he was.

"Little Vee?" He asked me. "What are you doing outside? Why aren't you in there?"

"Um." I tried to explain but couldn't. "It's best for you to see. Let's just say times are changing."

Cory looked confused but shrugged either way going into the classroom with me following behind him. He stopped once he noticed Farkle was dressed all different.

"Oh, now I know what you mean." Cory nodded in realization which I nod to. "So what do we got here?"

"I'm Donnie Barnes." Farkle told Cory.

"Oh, gosh." I sighed rolling my head back. "Just snap my neck."

"Okay." Jay smiled walking over to me.

"Cut it out." I told him as he rose his hands near me so I slapped his hands away.

"But seriously out of all the personalities in the world." Jay started looking over to Farkle.

 "You're picking Donnie Barnes?" Maya asked him.

"You don't get it do you?" Farkle asked them. "I'm Donnie Barnes regular guy."

"I'd see that movie." Cory smiled.

"Would you date a Donnie Barnes?" Jay asked me which caused everyone to turn to me expecting an answer.

I stared at everyone with no emotion for a couple seconds before exclaiming, "Hell no! I have no idea who Donnie is. I'm not dating some stranger!"

"Oh, come on, baby, give it a chance." Farkle smirked.

I stared at him with furrow eyebrows saying, "You know if Farkle said that then maybe, but it's not Farkle who is saying that it's someone I don't know. And if Farkle wanted to change his style up, I'd support him. If he wanted to grow as a person, I'll be there for him. But if he thinks I'd be okay with changing who he is completely then he better think again because no way Donnie Barnes and I are going to happen."