𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"How will you be remembered?" Jay asked Farkle.

"Did they do it to you again?" Maya and I asked him.

"Do what?" Sam and Jay asked confused.

"Most likely to be Farkle...Farkle." Lucas read from the book.

"Wow, I didn't think I would win again this year but I did." Farkle said sarcastically.

"What does that mean exactly, Farkle?" Riley asked him.

"How should I know?" Farkle asked as I rubbed his shoulder trying to comfort him. "They turned being me into a category."

"Riley won most likely to smile herself to death." Jay informed us.

"Aw, well, who wouldn't want to go that way?" Riley asked not understanding what they actually mean. "I mean when the time comes why do you got to be a gloomy Gus."

"I don't think they mean this as a good thing, Riles." I told her.

"They're making fun of me and they're making fun of you." Farkle told her making her smile small.

"What?" Riley asked confused.

"Would you stop smiling." Maya told our best friend.

"This isn't me smiling, Maya." Riley told our blonde best friend. "This is my upset face."

"Then what is your smiling face?" Sam asked her.

"This is my smiling face." Riley told us starting to smile weirdly which was creeping us out a bit.

"You know what I don't care what they say." Farkle told us.

"I don't care what they say either." Riley told him.

"I don't care what they say at all." Farkle told her clearly upset.

"Well, neither do I at all. Ugh!" Riley exclaimed looking through the book. "How did this stuff get in here? We are the editors."

"Wow, we must have very poor quality control." Farkle told her.

"Oh my gosh!" Sam exclaimed causing us to turn to her. "Essa, Jay, you guys won most likely to become the biggest stars! And the sarcasm Queen and King!"

"Really?" We asked turning to each other before looking over to her year book seeing it is true. "Nice!" Jay and I turned to each other doing our handshake.

"Wait, if we are the Queen and King of sarcasm then where are our crowns?" I asked sarcastically with a smirk.

"And where are our capes and thrones?"  Jay smirked back. 

"You guys have no filter, do you?" Sam chuckled asking us.

"Nope." We chuckle back.

Maya chuckled before asking Bubs, "What do you get, Huckleberry?"

"I got most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens." Lucas informed us.

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked him standing next to Maya.

"I'm actually okay with it- oh!" He smiled in realization.

"I'm not all sunshine and rainbows." Riley told us. "I have a dark side."

"What's the worst thing you can think of?" I asked her.

"Not eating my vegetables." Riley responded back.

"Oh, you wild girl." Sam nodded.

"Let me see your dark side face." Maya told her causing Riley to send us a pout making her look as if she was a small puppy.

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें