"Fuck Stokeley ow," I said pushing him off of me.

"My bad mamas," He said kissing me all over my face and neck. I let out a moan as I tried to push him off me.

"Stokeley stop before I fuck you," I said laughing.

"Fuck who?"

"You"

"Girl please it's the other way around," He said getting off me and walking to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" He said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yeah but my parents are having dinner in another hour so we should probably start getting ready actually," I said groaning as I got up to start getting ready.

It didn't take that long for us to get ready. We showered together and did some other things. I threw on some loose flowy striped pants, a comfortable sweater, and my Dr. Martens. Stokeley came out of the bathroom putting his chain on. He looked mad good right now. I licked my lips and looked at him with seductive eyes.

"Don't look at me like that girl," He said laughing at me. He grabbed my cheeks and placed a kiss on my lips.

He was wearing a yellow tracksuit with a plain black shirt underneath. He had on a black durag with his Rick Owens shoes. Whew chile he could get it.

"Alright let's go," Stokeley said shaking me from my thoughts.

"Can you drive? I don't feel like it," I said handing him my keys.

"Yeah, I gotchu," He said grabbing my keys from me.

We left my apartment and made our way to my car. The drive to my parent's house was about 15 minutes long. Stokeley put the car in park and turned the car off. I gathered myself and got out of the car. I closed my door and noticed that Ski was still in the car. I walked over the driver's side and opened his car door.

"C'mon get out"

"I don't wanna go anymore," Ski said look ahead. I looked at him confusingly. Where the fuck is this coming from.

"Wait what? Why?" I said squatting down and putting my hand on his thigh.

"I don't wanna go. What if they don't like me?" Ski said looking at me now.

"Why would they not like you? Your likable ass fuck" I said with my face scrunched up.

"I don't know. You're just too good for me and deserve better and what If they notice?"

"What the hell are you talking about Ski? I'm not too good for you, stop saying that," I said grabbing his hand and kissing it. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Listen if my parents aren't fucking with you we can just leave. I love you and their opinion doesn't matter. Okay?" He nodded and let out a small okay.

He got out of the car and held my hand as we walked up to my childhood home. I put my hand up to knock but Ski stopped me and looked at me. I gave him the side-eye and knocked anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eudoria knocked on the door and I could feel my anxiety kick in. A woman who looked like an older Eudoria open the door. The resemblance was honestly uncanny.

"Oh my goodness Eudoria I've missed you," The woman said pulling EuEu in and hugging her.

"I haven't even been gone for that long ma," She said hugging the woman back.

The woman pulled away from EuEu and looked towards me and my stomach instantly tightened up.

"Ma this is Stokeley. The boy I have been telling you about," Eudoria said walking towards me and hugging my arm.