After removing both of their clothes, Gerard pressed Frank back against the mattress, leaning over him and placing kisses on his collarbones, coaxing Frank's head back onto the pillow. The marks on Frank's neck were starting to bruise, and Frank was going to have to figure out how to cover them up later. But now, that was the last thought on Frank's mind as Gerard slid his fingers into Frank's mouth. He took them in gratefully, coating them in his saliva. Gerard removed his fingers and spread Frank's legs with his elbow. 

"You're sure about this Frankie?" Gerard asked, trying to read his facial features. 

"Yes, please Gerard just do it, please," Frank said, his breath gone. 

"Okay honey. First one," Gerard said, pressing his first finger into Frank. He tried to stifle his gasp, instead it came out a high-pitched whine. 

"Yeah?" Gerard asked him, fingerfucking him slowly, slipping his finger in and out at a slow place, Frank wiggling his hips to try to gain more friction. 

"More, Gerard, please," Frank panted,  pressing his ass onto Gerard's knuckles. 

"Okay baby," said Gerard, sliding another finger into Frank, bringing a breathy moan from him as he settled. 

Gerard continued at his slow pace, pulling small whines from Frank's mouth. Moving his fingers faster, Gerard began to crook his fingers, looking for the sweet spot that Frank needed to be touched in. When he found it, Gerard knew immediately. Frank had let out a squeal, bucking his hips down, applying more pressure. 

"Yeah baby? That feel good?" Gerard asked, already knowing the answer. He continued to wreck Frank's prostate as he forced an answer from the younger boy. 

"Y-ye- Ahh, Gerard, yes," he struggled to get out. Gerard smirked down at Frank, and kissed him sweetly while he writhed and moaned into Gerard's mouth. 

Gerard removed his fingers from Frank, and rubbed his still wet fingers up and down his dick while Frank watched, panting. Gerard moved one hand at Frank's side, propping himself up above him. 

"Okay honey, relax," Gerard said, lining himself up at Frank's hole, watching him for any sign of fear or whatever it may be. He pushed the head of his dick in, observing the other boy's face for pain. Instead of Frank wincing, he moaned loudly and shot his hand out to Gerard's by his side, clutching it tightly as he dug his nails into Gerard's skin. He pressed in further and further until he was completely buried in Frank, both of the boys breathing hard. Frank nodded and Gerard slid out slowly, and pushed back in just as slow. He continued this until Frank was grinding on him, trying desperately to get Gerard to go faster. Without any words spoken between the two, both of them began to press against each other, Gerard thrusting fast into Frank, making Frank squeak and moan and make all sorts of noises. 

"Gera- Ah, there, oh my God Gerard," Frank moaned, the words spilling from his mouth before he could even control it. 

"Yeah, sugar, I know baby I know." Gerard couldn't help himself, the heat and tightness he felt from Frank's ass was threatening to send him over the edge any minute now. 

Both boys at this point were increasingly loud, Frank moaning the same 'yes' and 'oh my god' over and over, grunts and pants falling from Gerard's mouth like honey. Gerard moved his hand to the back of Frank's head and pressed his teeth against his neck, biting hard trying to contain himself. Frank let out short high-pitched moans as Gerard angled his hips upwards, once again looking for Frank's prostate. Just like before, Gerard knew exactly when he found it. The most telling sign was the pleasured scream ripping at the back of Frank's throat, along with him bucking his hips desperately trying to get more. 

"Ooh, oh God- Ah, Ahh," the moans left Frank's lips as Gerard hit his prostate straight on a few more times, but slowly, trying to regain stamina as he felt his orgasm build up in his stomach. 

Gerard sped up the pace of his hips, hitting Frank's sweet spot on every second or third thrust, each one harder than the last. Heat spread through Frank's body like fire, his skin burning as though he was about to explode. He had never felt anything this good before, and he was sure that this was the peak and that nothing would ever feel better than this. Just when that thought had entered his brain, he felt his body grow hotter and his stomach tightened. He couldn't get out anything more than high-pitched breathy whines. 

"Ger- I'm- unh," Upon hearing this, Gerard moved his hand from Frank's hair to his dick, pumping up and down in sync with his thrusts as Frank let out soft cries and whines. Frank came with a small scream, spilling himself over his stomach and Gerard's knuckles. Gerard came soon after, Frank's pelvic muscles tightening around him like a vice. He collapsed onto Frank, their sweaty and sticky bodies pressed together, both boys panting heavily in an attempt to catch their breath. Gerard kissed Frank again, and pulled out of him rolling over to lay next to the younger boy on the bed. 

Gerard smirked at Frank, who had his eyes closed and was still struggling to find air. "You gunna come over and study tomorrow sugar?" He asked smugly. 

"Oh... Definitely."