"I know he's weird. But you get use to him" Audrey smiles, and it somewhat comforted Beca that it already seemed Aubrey wouldn't mind if the two were friends.

"He does seem like the perfect wierd balance" Beca jokes and Audrey nods.

"You know I can hear you... Right?" Jesse narrows his eyes at the girls.

"Jesse, are you harassing someone other than your girlfriend? I'd not have that Aubrey" a girl calls out from behind them. Beca turns and is nearly knocked off her feet as this tall gorgeous girl walks over. She was much taller than Beca. Her brown hair curled effortlessly past her shoulders and sat just below them. Her milk chocolate eyes were warm and inviting. A weird feeling Beca felt when she looked at them, she admits. And Beca couldn't notice how well she pulled off the yellow coat. But she did.

"Oh no, this is my stray" Jesse smirks, Beca turns around and glares at him for a second before turning back round to introduce herself to her.

"Hey, I'm Beca" Beca introduces herself, trying very hard to keep the same tone of voice while doing so. The last thing she wanted was her voice to crack.

"Emily." She winks as she looks up and down Beca and tilts her head slightly before smiling. "You're cute. In a alternative sort of way." Emily comments before leaning against the wall. Damn this girl was confident, Beca thought. And was she just hit on?

Before she could persue that thought, her eyes were drawn to the copper haired girl that had just turned down the corner. Beca could feel her jaw physically drop and her eyes widen as she takes in the girl. Her eyes were a soft blue, almost like a calm ocean. Her hair was a gorgeous copper colour, reflecting the light almost perfectly as she walked, a slight jump to it as she did. She wore a red leather jacket, making her eyes pop even more.

"Hey guys! Whose this?" Chloe asked as she scanned Beca, almost like Emily did, before sending a warm smile at Beca. God what a gorgeous smile she had, Beca thought.

"This is Beca. We have adopted her" Jesse grins and Chloe chuckles as she walks over to Beca.

"Might want to go back to the orphanage. This family are killers" Chloe jokes and Beca couldn't help but laugh.

"Fuck you, Beale" Jesse says as he provides a middle finger.

"Suck it, Swanson" Chloe reflects and the group share a laugh. "Anyway, my parents are away this weekend. So we know what that means" Chloe says. And everyone's face lights up. But Beca didn't feel as if she was part of this group. Sure, the people were nice.  But they obviously have a history. And she feels like she's intruding. So she begins to back away, to hopefully become forgotten about by the group.

But she feels a hand in her arm, and looks up to see Chloe. A soft smile as she slightly tugs her back in.

"You are coming too. No exceptions."She says warmly as she rubs Beca's arm. A gesture thst sent sparks dashing through her body. It was a feeling that felt amazing.

"Oh, I'd not wanna... Intrude." Beca replies sheepishly, subconsciously taking a step back.

"Hey, Stray. You don't get run off till we get a GPS on you" Jesse says, but he had a warm smile.

"This Stray shit is going to stick, isn't it?" Beca sighs as she scratches her forehead.

"Oh yeah, big time." Emily smirks and Beca rolls her eyes. "But we had Jesse neutered so you don't have to worry about that stray." Emily adds, which gains an audible laugh from Beca.

"I did wonder why it hurt down there this morning." Jesse says with a thoughtful face, but is met by a slap on his shoulder. "And now my girlfriend is hitting me. I think you have it good, Beca. I'm clearly the bottom of the food chain in this group."

"Oh yeah, he's definitely a bottom." Audrey comments with a grin, and Jesse's mouth opens wide.

"Hey! That is top secret information!" Jesse exclaims.

"Take it from the girl you told your sexual activities too, it really isn't secret." Emily pipes up, faking a disgusted face.

"Well... Yeah I got nothing there, Junk. You got me beat" Jesse admits. Beca had to admit, she did like the vibe from the group. Banter between them all, although she did feel slightly sorry for Jesse for being the only guy.

"So, um... Jesse's a bottom?" Beca tries to get into the conversation, but she knew that way was weak.

"Sadly, yes. I have to do all the work." Audrey sighs dramatically. Beca responds with a chuckle as she casts her eyes on Jesse, who shrugs.

"I am worth the work." He responds plainly.

"And I would hate to know what you are all talking about." A low voice calls from behind them. A middle aged man walks towards the door, with a white shirt and a green Tweed jacket. His light brown hair was fairly far back, but what he did have was grown slightly. His brown eyes, hidden behind some glasses switched between the group before his eyes set on Beca. "I've not seen you before. So you must be our new student." He deduces, Beca nods shyly.

"Mitchell. Beca Mitchell." She responds and the man smiles, offering his hand.

"Mr Jack's. I'm the Music teacher here at Barden High." He replies and Beca shakes his hand. Beca did think he would be a stern man, but he was anything but. A warmness radiated from him, a feeling of care. "I hope you are all not scaring Miss Mitchell away." He says, his eyes cast over his glasses as he looks at them all.

"Don't look at me, look at Swanson. He's the one who found her." Chloe states, holding her hands up. But she sends a wink towards Beca.

"I'm the stray... Apparently." Beca adds, although without context it probably sounded weird.

"You know, I'm just going to unlock my classroom and blank out you all. I think you kill my brain cells everyone you talk." Mr Jack jokes as he pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the doors. His eyes turn to face Beca. "I have one rule, Miss Mitchell. Don't damage the instruments." He states.

"Don't worry, Sir. I'd much rather damage Jesse than beautiful instruments." Beca responds, which gained a laugh from everyone.

"Then we will get along nicely." Mr Jack smiles as he walks into the classroom. Everyone followed suit, with Jesse in back with his arms thrown up.

"Apart from when Beca wants to damage me. I think that might be against school rules." Jesse comments. Jesse took a seat next to Audrey, which left Beca to sit next to Emily or Chloe. Beca glanced between the two, who shot her a smile. She decided to slide in next to Emily.

"Do I smell or something?" Chloe questions, and Beca shrugs.

"Emily smiled at me more. I like attention." Beca responds, and the three share a laugh. Beca definitely felt different from an hour ago. She felt good, and glad she came in. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad.

So, one of my first Fanfics is being rewritten! Yay! I could of editted but... Nah I wanna rewrite, so this is happening. It will follow the basic story of my first one but will be different in most areas. Characters will be more fleshed out, and dynamics will work alot better. And the story won't be rushed. So yeah, I hope you enjoy the story!