I'm so sorry ⚠️trigger ⚠️

(Y/n) POV : you were fast asleep, cuddling with your stuffed animal. You were having a good dream but all of a sudden "CRASH", you wake up to the sound of glass breaking into a million pieces."What the heck?" You whisper to yourself as you get out of bed still tired. You walk downstairs quietly, holding the stuffed animal you were sleeping with for comfort. "Did papa break something again?" You ask yourself , knowing that it was quite common for sans to break something but you still wanted to know if he was okay. As soon as you got downstairs your expression changed to complete fear. Two men you've never seen before were in the kitchen and one had a knife,you could tell that they were human because you could see there bare hands. "Hey look, we got us a witness!" One the men snared as you backed away. "Hey we're not gonna hurt you BRAT!" The other man yelled. You try to run away but they grab you by the shirt and throw you down to the floor hard. You are too scared to fight back so you scream.  "DADDY"!!!!!

Sans POV : I was asleep, I couldn't hear anything until I hear someone screaming "DADDY"!!!!!, I wake up realizing who that was. "Y/N"!!!!! I teleported to the kitchen and what I saw made me PISSED. OFF . Two men were in the house and one had a knife, the window was broken, and (Y/n) is sobbing and screaming. Papyrus ran downstairs. "WHAT HAPPENED"?! Papyrus yelled but soon he knew what was happening. "I'll take care of the one with a FUCKING KNIFE ! I yelled and papyrus nodded. I teleported to him  and put him a headlock while papyrus grabbed the other guy and a large piece of glass and stabbed him in the back killing him. (Y/n) only watched, I don't know why but I was too angry to do anything about it. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BABY GIRL AGAIN"!!! I snarled at him as I strangled him, I wanted him to see him suffer as much as he did to my little (y/n)! I grabbed his knife and started to stab him repeatedly, so after he died. I threw the body at the ground hard . "that's what you get for messing with my daughter you filthy bitch"! I snarled at him one last time, I turned  to (Y/n)  and only saw fear in (y/n)'s eyes. "Baby bones I'm... I'm not... gonna hurt". I stuttered, There is no way for her to realize that I'm not going to hurt her, she probably already thinks that I'm just murder . (Y/n) walk up to me with tears in her eyes and hugged me tightly."PLEASE DOWN DO THAT AGAIN DADDY , I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" She sobbed into my shirt. Papyrus walked away with bodies. "(Y/n) ... I'm so sorry." I said on the verge of tears. I hug her tightly and sob. "I thought I was gonna lose you."

(A/n) : SO SHORT XC