Chapter 1 Scene 1

You look at Anthousa and ask what happened and did she get to the emergency oxygen? She looks at you and smiles. "What do you think Ms. Smith did I?" again she shows her fangs as if to say that was a dumb question to ask. You look at the crew as if to see if anyone else herd you ask? "I blacked out inches from them.  I awoke to the screams of our Assistant Chief Engineer get her throat ripped out as a wild female vampire that drank the blood coming out of the wound and the look of horror frozen on her face. The blood-soaked the front of her dress uniform, I could hear the Colonel yelling as the wild vampire came for me." You look at her as your heart is racing your eyes are locked with Anthousa's as if she has you in a trance. You can hear your heartbeat faster than light and then she speaks "Then I hear his voice he said NO my pet that one and the young one next to her are my toys if I so Choose my lovey wild child. I looked at him and stood to block My Girlfriend from him. he looked at my name tag and this time he spoke to me." You look at her and ask what did he say to her? "He asked me, my mother's, name. I looked and told him her name was Skye Fraser and ask why the fuck did it matter to him. he smiled and look me deep in my eyes so you are Anthousa Fraser? I stood my ground and said yes and asked him why?" You look at Admiral Anthoua as she sits back and takes a deep sip her what you think is Coffee. "He slimed at me and said he remembered me I Broke his right arm and now he was not only going to return the favor but make me wish I had never seen the likes of him. I made the mistake of crossing him and he was going to make me pay dearly. The wild female looked at me like she knew me." you ask did she? Anthousa Sighs and says "Sadly no but he told me who the wild one was." She sits back and closes her eyes.

After a second the Admiral Speaks to the woman at the Helm "Lieutenant Commander Heart time to Avelleales IV?" Lieutenant Commander Heart's Chair turns 180° "Nine hours 45 minutes my love." you look surprised that she called the Admiral her love so you ask Anthousa why her Helmsman referred to her as her love? The admiral smiles and looks at you "Because she is  my love and my reason for living." Lieutenant Commander Heart returns to face what was an open space but now is covered by blast shields. As Anthousa pick up where she left off "He said in a cold almost laughter voice she is your whore of a mother and you are going to join her as my number one pet. The cell open as a Secondary vampire grabbed me and pulled me out into his arms where he grabbed my right arm and slammed it behind my back. As I Screamed in pain my neck and throat open for him." you ask what was he planning to do to you "He first broke my arm in three places and then I know he was sicking his Fangs into my neck. I felt him sucking the blood from my neck." You look horrified at her and ask what she was thinking, as he was doing this to her? She sighs and look at you and says simply "I thought I was going to die. I could not fight him all I Remember was hearing my colonel and Elizabeth screaming at him. " 

you ask her what was she screaming and the woman in the helm chair turns and say "I told her to fight and that I loved her but to was too late. I watched her body go limp in his evil arms her blood on his lips and chin and soaking her uniform, as he threw her back to me in the cell I saw her eyes rolled back and the look of horror and pain frozen on her face, I wrapped her neck to stop the bleeding as what was her mother laughed a blood-Curdling Laugh. he looked at me and said I had lost her as my love and that she was now his pet like her mother. I screamed she would never be his and that she loved me!" Anthousa Speaks "I woke the next day to Elizabeth holding me my neck wrapped up and weak. I tried to get up but one I was too dizzy and two she would not let me out of her arms..." You ask her what happen to there Commanding Officer? Again Elizabeth Speaks "After Derek 'Wrathful' Smyth as he calls himself finished with Anthousa the thing that was her mother attacked the Colonel ripping his throat out and drinking him dry. After she was done I realized Anthouas and I were the last two living humans left on the Midway." 

You note the bridge crew has stopped working and is looking at Lieutenant Commander Heart as she recounts her half of what happened on the USSF Midway 2 years ago in the Sol system.  you also note she too wears her US Space Force Dress Uniform with a Gold oak Leaf cluster on her collar. so you ask them both why do they both wear there US Space Force Uniforms and not the NCSC Uniforms that the rest of the crew wear? Anthousa Smiles and say she feels more at home if she is wearing her US Space Force then the NCSC Uniforms, because it reminds her of, where she came from and to NEVER let what happened to her and Elizabeth or this crew or any crew she Commands. You look at Elizabeth and ask if she feels the same "Not the same Ms. Smith I Wear my US Space Force Uniforms to show I stand with my love No matter what for I went through the same as she did." You say thank you to both of them for that insight for your audience "No problem Ms. Smith. Shall I continue Ms. Smith?"