💀Chapter 22💀

Doms POV...
"PUT ME DOWN!" Harley yells at colby.

Im sitting down on the sand while colby is carrying harley to the water. I trust her and I know that's her friend but I don't trust colby.

"Alright mate let her down." I say to colby as I walk deeper in the water towards them.

"Fine." Colby says as he sets her down.

"You jerk!" Harley laughs playfully punching colby. "Dommy!" Harley yells as she jumps on me.

"Hey love." I say as I kiss her.

I look at colby and see him roll his eyes and look away.

"You're amazing." Harley whispers to me.

"No you are." I say hugging her.

This girl is the love of my life and I don't want to let her go. I should come clean and tell her before I hurt her more.

"Lets go sit down." I say grabbing her hand.

We sat down and then I realized left my shoes over by the water.

"Ill be back." I say as I went to go get them.

Harleys POV...
I watched dom walk away. He is gorgeous. I was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. I ignored it but it kept going off. I reached to grab it.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Sam whispered to me.

It made me think. What if he was cheating on me? Dom wouldn't do that, hes a nice guy...right?

"Im sure its his mom or something." I say unlocking his phone.

I opened his phone and seen ashleys name pop up. I read the messages and felt tears form in my eyes.

"Oh no what happened?" Colby said as he seen tears fall.

I passed him the phone and he read the messages with sam.

"That jerk!" Colby said getting up.

"Colby don't!" Sam yelled getting up to stop colby.

"Aye what's happening?" I heard dom say.

I suddenly got a flash of rage. I got up and looked at dom, I slapped him hard.

"How long dominic?" I said angry.

"The day after me and you started dating." He said as a single tear fell from his eye. "Wait le-"

"You piece of garbage!" Colby yelled as he punched dom in the face.

I stood in shock as I watched them both fighting. Sam tried to pull them apart but it didn't work.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled getting in the middle of them. "Both of you stop! Colby this isn't your business." I said yelling at both of them. "I don't want to see either of you again!" I said storming off.

"Nice one guys!" Sam yelled at them as he followed me. "Stop." He said as he held me.

I hugged him and started crying. We stayed like this for a while until he spoke.

"Lets get you home." Sam said guiding me to the car. "They can find their own way home." He said as we got in the car.