Will We Survive?? Part *3*

Kyle's P.O.V 

I Open the Door quietly and stand next to Kylie.

"Go straight to bathroom and hurry up ok," I whisper

"Yeah," she whispers back as she hurries quietly towards the bathroom. 

I quietly wake up Kendell and Kent. 

"Hey Guys, Time to get up," I whisper

They Quietly Groan

"Shhh"

"Sorry," the whisper in union

"I am going to take you to the Diner for breakfast"

That gets their attention. 

"Can I get a Stack of Chocolate Chip Pancakes," Kent asks exciement ringing in his voice 

I laugh. "Yeah buddy, sure"

I hear the shower quietly turn off and Kylie rushes back to my bedroom

She sits there and quietly throws herself on the bed. 

I can see the relief on her face from not getting caught from the monster. 

"Get Dress," I whisper

She looks in my direction and nods her head. 

I quietly carry Kendell to the bathroom and put my finger to my lips to silence her from her protest.

"You and Kent make to much noise when you walk, I don't want him to walk him away okay"

She nods her head as I plant a kiss on top of her head and close the door and walk back to the room. 

I see that Kylie is already dress so I hand her the keys to car and tell her, " Kylie when Kendell finish I want you to start the car, and ride around the block." 

"But-" 

"Kylie no buts, its ok I am going to look out, ride around the block, Kent and me will catch up"

She nods her head

"Kay"

I hear the shower turn off and quietly rush to the bathroom. Kendell secures the towel and I carry her to room. I tell her exactly what I told Kendell. I see the fear in her eyes but a split second later its gone. I don't take the time to reassure her because I know it will only make matters worse.