he saw one of the person who he is been talking to and walked closer.
"johnny hyung!" mark shouted and waved his hands grabbing the taller's attention.

entering the cafe, they both ordered their drinks before sitting at one of the tables, as they started to talk things out.

"so when is he coming? everything is fine now." the taller started, sipping his
coffee.

"i'm going to pick him up after school." mark replied while grinning widely. "i'm like, kinda nervous." mark said rubbing his hands on his thighs.

"you're not even doing anything yet."

"i mean like.. what if he doesn't like it you know? what if he's expecting something big?" mark asked.

"and what big?" johnny asked teasingly, smirking.

-----

donghyuck entered the school smiling widely, skipping towards his classroom.
he saw renjun on the way, "so... i heard about mark." renjun said linking his arms on the younger's neck.

donghyuck blush and childishly jumped up and down. who would have thought? mark doing all sorts of rainbow and butterflies to him make him feel the whole zoo in his stomach? still feels unreal to him.

having those thoughts inside donghyuck still sends him butterflies, heck the whole zoo. "yeah, it's cool." donghyuck replied in a disappointed tone.

"what do you mean?"

"i was kinda expecting him... t-to ask me to be his—you know..." donghyuck stuttered, "b-boyfriend?" he finished whispering the last word.

as renjun is about to reply his phone went off, sign that he got a message.

message from mark
open or ignore

"hey renjun, are you with hyuck?"

the older opened his phone, completely ignoring the younger male's question. "hyuck, you go first," renjun stuttered trying to make an excuse. donghyuck nodded and went to the classroom first. "s-someone—my m-mom texted me."

mark
hey, renjun are you with hyuck?

renjun
he just left. why?

mark
i wanted to surprise him you know?

mark
so can you leave first and make sure hyuck is at the bench?

mark
please?

renjun
it's okay, man.

renjun
anything for my boy.

mark
he's my boy though.

renjun
just shut up.

renjun
i'll go bye.

renjun turned his phone off and slid it inside his pocket. running towards his room because he surely is late.

the class finished and renjun just remembered what the older said to him. "hyuck i'll be leaving first, is that okay?" renjun asked.

donghyuck just hummed as a response while nodding. he's been like that since morning, the tanned male thought but decided to just brush it off. he exited at the school building and waited for mark at one of the school benches.

five minutes have past and the sky seemed to get a little bit dark.

the younger is kicking some rock on the road, when he noticed someone has been looking at him, the figure came closer and closer towards the younger making him uncomfortable.

"umm.. can i help you?" the younger asked.

the stranger played fully smirked and started walking closer, making the younger walk backwards. "of course, baby boy."

"i-i have a b-boyfriend, please stop." the younger said half lying half not, i mean he has mark but not a boyfriend... you know?

"ohh, where is he? i don't see him." the stranger grinned, caressing the tanned male's hair.

when the younger saw a familiar figure walking closer, he tried so hard to stop the stranger. "sir i think you need to stop, my b-boyfriend is c-coming."

as a stranged is about to reply, a loud punched is heard. he looks up seeing mark punching the stranger.

the younger walked closer to mark, trying to calm him down. "dude, what the fuck?!" the older shouted.

"hyung stop." the younger male said, still trying to calm the older.

when the older seem to calm down and the stranger finally run off, mark hugged the younger by the waist, face buried in his neck. "i'm sorry." the older whispered.

"let's go." the younger male said grabbing the older by hand.