𝚕𝚒𝚟_𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜: GORGEOUS TALS😍!! @𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊_𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 MARRY ME!

↪️ 𝚒𝚖𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗: @𝚕𝚒𝚟_𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 MINE😍😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②①ⓢⓣ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's POV-

My eyes fluttered open but I immediately screamed at the silhouette in front of me. "I see you're finally awake" Luke's rough voice was heard.

"W-What am I doing h-here" I stammered out, my eyes darting a around the room, the stench of dust almost as if the room hadn't been used in years.

"You're where you're supposed to be" he said straddling me, his finger sliding down the side of my face. I let out a shaky breath as his grimy finger touched my skin.

I stared into the eyes that had a speck of wickedness in them and I shuddered at his stare. "I'd like anywhere but here" I confidently said but that all vanished as his hand gripped my throat, limiting my supply of oxygen. "Le-et m-me g-go" I choked out l, gaging.

"Why would I?" He menacingly whispered into my ear, my eyes flickered open and close as his grip around my neck tightened. "Why would I let you go when you're the only one I want, mhmm" he whispered.

A minute later, I fell onto my knees, a coughing fit. "You're sick" I choked out, glaring up at him as he stood up, his back facing towards me. 

"I'd use the word possessive than the word sick" Luke said, turning around, something glistened in his hand and I started to shake as he advanced towards me.

"Don't t-touch me with that" I stammered out as I gazed at the sharp object. I scrambled onto the bed and he pounced onto me, him holding me against the bed with one arm, straddling me as the knife hovered over my skin.

"Mhm, Zach can't save you now" like said twisting the knife in the air, an inch away from my skin.

"If you l-loved me, y-you won't h-hurt m-me" I choked out as the knife came closer. I gazed up into his eyes and the malicious look never left his face, the smirk that was on his lips never faltered.

"Oh baby, I don't love you" he whispered, the knife's pointy edge pricked my skin and my body shook. "I love your body" he said, plunging the knife into my arm and an ear-piercing scream slipped passed my lips.

I jolted awake, my breathing irregular, my chest heaved up and down. I attempted to slide the curtain open and succeeded, instead of landing on my feet I collapsed onto the ground with a thud. "What?" Someone muttered and I heard a gasp.

My hand flew upto my chest, feeling as my heart raced quickened. I felt someone's strong arms pull me into their chest, their chest vibrating, almost as if they were talking. Faint whispers could be heard around.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted off of the ground and then being laid on a soft surface, someone's hand gripped mine as I shook, my eyes rolling back, my body jerking slightly. Eventually, I found myself slipping into unconsciousness as my world turned black.
~
I jerked awake and found myself on someone's chest, their arms wrapped around me protectively but since their head was laid on top of mine, they jerked awake. "Talia?" Their raspy voice said and I snapped my head around to see Zach's, concern and worry written all over his face.