three

I heard my phone ding. Making me pull it out of my jacket pocket. Of course it was Abby.

MAMAS💕😭•

You ready babygirl?

No, I just need to get dressed.

Alright, I'm finna pull up.

Okay, sekani will open the door.

Ight MAMAS, hurry.

__________________

I got out my bed, locking my door. Stripping out all my clothes, changing my underwear, and bra. Changing into the outfit Sekani tossed onto my bed.

 Changing into the outfit Sekani tossed onto my bed

I sprayed perfume all over, grabbed my phone and my portable charger. Turnt my lights off.

I walked downstairs, seeing Sekani and Abby talking. I lowkey think she likes my brother.

"okay, let's go." I said, she snapped her head in my direction. Hugging Sekani. He didn't hug her back though.

"let's go." She said. Sekani pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"be careful, ion' trust that bop." I nodded, kissing his cheek.  Walking out.

Me and Abby got ino her truck, spedding off.

_________________

"alright, we here." She pulled in front of a huge house, lots of people. We hopped out, I'm already seeing boy's rolling dice in the front lawn, girls twerking and drinking. Almost everybody has a red solo cup in they hand.

Abby grabbed my hand, and we started running. I'm already unconfortable, I see a group of dykes staring at me, and a older looking group of men staring.

"ouuu girl you see her she fine as shit." Abby pointed to a brownskin girl, with a white and black jumpsuite, and blonde weave.

Abby dragged my into the kitchen. Grabbing two red solo cups, filling them with fruit punch. She handed me one, and dragged me out the kitchen. She started looking around like she was looking for somebody.

She stopped looking, and her breath quickened. She grabbed my wrists and pulled me upstairs. We went to the last door at the end of the hallway. She knocked, and her hands started shaking.

"wha-whats wrong Abby?" I asked, stuttering. She was scaring me. I should've listened to Sekani. I should've known better.

She quickly shook her head, making me even more worried about what's going on at the moment.

Soonly the door opened, and a boy with large ears was slightly mugging the two of us.

He stepped to the side, letting us in. Abby gripped my wrist tighter. Walking over to a couch pulling me onto it.

She slowly let go of me, bouncing her leg.

Next thing I knew a group of boys come into the room. One of them looked familiar.

They all sat down on couches, or leaned in the wall.

"abby c'mere." Somebody said, she quickly got up and walked into the bathroom with the big with large ears.

Now I was lonely, so I pulled out my phone texting Sekani. Before I could text Sekani back, I heard a loud high pitched scream from the bathroom, my eyes went wide. The boys in the room all chuckled.

The boy with large ears came out the bathroom, but Abby didn't.

"don't even think about it." Somebody said reading my mind. Then most of the boys started leaving. Except the boy with big ears, and boy with scars in his forehead. 

I felt so uncomfortable sitting here with two men I didn't even know, I felt both of them staring at me. I seen the boy with scars get up from off another couch, and sat next to me.

I got up from the couch, and started walking towards the door, before I could even touch the knob. Somebody was choking me from behind, and they covered my mouth. I started kicking and screaming. Before my thoughts could process anything else, the person stuck something in the back of my neck, injecting something into me.

Next thing I knew everything went BLACK.