─── ・ 。゚☆ epigraph

LOVE SONG
EPIGRAPH

' boy you played through my mind like a symphonythere's no way to describe what you do to me '

mind like a symphony
there's no way to describe
what you do to me '

' boy you played through my mind like a symphonythere's no way to describe what you do to me '

DANIELLE WOODS && her family moved to los angeles merely six months ago from london, england. it was a big change for dani and her younger sister daisy, but with the help of their new friends, it began to feel like home.

danielle always had a passion for the arts, specifically dance. since the age of 5, dani had been attending dance classes along with her little sister daisy. they often competed in competitions and had won a fair few in the past.

moving to la opened up a world of opportunities for the young girl. so, when one of her closest friends mentioned there was an audition coming up for a new show on disney+, dani took this as her chance to do what she loves professionally.

after landing the role of violet harper on high school musical the musical the series, dani is introduced to her new costars. she instantly finds a connection between herself and her onscreen lover, joshua bassett. however, it doesn't take long for their onscreen love to become real love.