The Eunuch Diaries: Our Emperor is Pregnant! (BL,Mpreg)

Diaries of the eunuchs; The Emperor has fallen ill and passed away, leaving the orphaned Prince You Jia Lan in the care of the three Du eunuchs.

With delicate and strict teachings, the eunuchs raised the prince into a sensible Emperor, one that was kind to his People and respected by all his subjects. But then one problem arises; the Emperor was too innocent minded.

Diary entry #xoxo
His Majesty reported sick today. Physician Lin was called upon to attend to the Emperor.

"Congratulations, Your Majesty! You will soon be a parent!"

"..."

"....Physician Lin, was there a mistake? His Majesty have never had any nuptial progress with any of his consorts. Which consort would you be referring to?"

"Ahem. I mean, His Majesty himself. He is the one with the child."

"...Your Majesty, who in the world would've had done this to you?!"

*His Majesty blushes*

Smacking his head, the eldest eunuch of the Du siblings rolled his eyes to the matter.

"EHHHHHH!!! Ah! Du Da gonggong have fainted!"

#contains POV from characters and diary entries of the Du eunuchs.

Tags: #mpreg #historicalfiction #boyslove #comedy #innocentcouple

Status : Drafting progress

A/N : *blelelele*