Part 18 - All

It's been 2 weeks now. I feel happy being with Jisung. If only it was this good. I've been doing my best to keep Yeonjun and the boys away from Jisung and his group of friends. They still don't know that I'm together with Jisung. I don't know what reactions they would have. For 2 weeks I've been making excuses why I can't meet them, but today I finally decided to visit them.

On my way there I bought theire favourite cookies and candy. I knocked on the door and Yeonjun immediately opened them.

"You're finally here. How long has it been since I last saw you?"

"It's been a while."

We got inside, I said hi to all the boys and we sat down on the couch at the living room.

"What's new?Where have you been?"

"Well I have a lot to tell you all."

I started to tell them what happened, while looking at their faces trying to see what they think about it. At the end of the story Yeonjun looked down then up:

"If he makes you happy than you have my blessing, but if he does something wrong I will kill him."

I was happy that he wasn't mad. I knew he is a supportive friend and that he could never dissapoint me. At that moment something popped in my head.

"What if we all together went to dinner?"

"Why?"

"Come on, I want you to get along with each other."

"But..."

"Please... for me. I will never ask anything else."

"Ok..."

"Yesss! I'll go, now let Jisung know and then plan the dinner. I'll let you know later."

I rushed to take my things and went out. On my way home I already planned the place.

At home I opened the door and went inside to find Jisung laying on the couch in the living room while watching TV.

"I have a plan how to get our friends to be friends."

"HOW?"

He jumped up.

"Dinner!"

"Perfect!"