Chapter 2

Lagravis's POV

I decided to take a walk around the temple with Laval. I walked out of the room and saw Longtooth guarding the door. He saw me and Laval, and said "Congratulations sir, and im sorry for your loss"

"Thank you Longtooth"

"No problem sir"

I continued walking around the temple. Other lions congratulated me. Finally i came to the throne room. I sat on my throne, and smiled to Laval, who smiled back. I sat there for a while, and then Laval yawned "I guess it's your nap time" i said to him as i walked to his room.

When we we're in his room, i lowered him carefully to his crib and sang him a lullaby. After i was sure he was asleep, i went back to the throne room to do paperwork and other 'king duties'

A few hours later.

I was still doing paperwork, when i heard Laval crying in his room. 'He's probably hungry' i thought as i rose from the throne and walked to his room. I took Laval in my arms and he stopped crying. I fed him and lowered him back to his crib. He fell asleep immediately. I decided i should try to get some sleep too. I walked to my room and saw a picture of me and Leona on my nightstand.
"I miss you Leona, more than you know" i said as tears rolled on my cheek's. I cried, probably for hours, just looking at the picture. I looked up from the picture, and saw Longtooth at my door. He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tightly. When we stopped hugging, he said
"She wouldn't like to see you cry" i just nodded. He patted my back and said "Be strong Lagravis. Be strong for your son"
He walked to the door, and turned around

"Try to rest, Sir" he said

"Thank you Longtooth" i said

"Anytime, Sir" he answered and left the room.

I decided to listen to my old friends wise words and rest.

A few hours later...

No one's POV

Lagravis woke up when he heard a loud crash, and then Laval crying...

Hey guys, im not dead :D I'm SO SORRY this chapter took so long. Like half a year :/ I will try to be a little more active, but i can't promise anything. I don't think that im going to publish a new chapter this year, but i will start working on it. And if i don't publish anything else this year, merry christmas and happy new year! :)