𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙉𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

"vienna!" a shrill scream from downstairs awoke me from my peaceful sleep, piercing my eardrums and causing me to let out a tired groan.

"vienna, i hope you're ready for school! it's your first day back, sweetie!"

oh my god, that voice. that fucking voice.

"i'm coming karen, please just let me handle myself!" i shouted back, with as little hostility as possible. checking my phone, it read 6:30.

she has got to be kidding.

stumbling out of bed and walking to the top of the stairs, i see her standing there already with her hands on her hips, a pointed look on her face.

"sweetie, you're not ready. why aren't you ready." she smiles sweetly, but i notice her nostrils flare and her teeth grind together as she looked at me.

"karen it's 6:30, i don't usually get up this early for school. it takes me an hour at the most to get ready, and school starts at 8:30. the drive there is 15 minutes. i don't need 2 hours."

"vienna, i would really appreciate it if you would just get ready." she continued to give me that sickly sweet grin, her eyes wrinkling and her already thin, pale lips disappearing into a fine line.

an idea popped up into my head, causing me to smirk devilishly and open my mouth to speak.

"of course. sorry for being a bother, karen."

my words cause her to smile victoriously, and i scoff, stomping back into my room and locking the door shut.

grabbing my phone, i quickly turn on my large speaker, located in the corner of my room, and turn it up to the limit. whilst in my room i also organise my outfit for the day, finding something that was cute but also fit my assets nicely without being to much.

"stupid bitch. i can't wait to see the look on your face." giggling, i go onto spotify and search in 'cupcakke', every white moms nightmare.

the bass begins to shake my room, and i cover my ears, a maniacal laugh coming out of my mouth.

"oh shit!" screaming, i run into the shower, and begin to get ready, like karen asked.

—————

finishing up my makeup, i run my hands through my straightened hair and pout in the mirror, looking flawless and ready to break a heart. but not ready to see mattia again.

posted by vivitana, 13s ago

i remember my speaker and cringe, i've been in here for about 40 minutes, i wonder how karen is doing outside

cautiously opening my bathroom door, i run to my speaker and switch it off, turning to the door and hearing someone whimpering loudly.

"the fuck?" i question. there is no way that bitch started crying.

i creep over to my door and open it quietly, to find karen sitting against the wall with her head in her hands, my dad comforting her. he looks up and his face of awkwardness suddenly turns into one of anger.

"um. is she okay?" i ask sheepishly.

"finish getting ready. we will talk in the car." he speaks suspiciously calmly.

"ummm, okay. feel better soon karen." i snigger, a wide cheshire grin making its way into my face.

—————
a/n
JUST A FILLER
i am so sorry for the wait guys, but now that corona has cancelled school n shit i should be able to update more often. i might update again today.

this is just a filler doe so like don't be angry teehee
mattia next chapter ? 😨😨😨😨