Chapter One: One For All?

-Izuku's POV-

I was curious about the true name of All Might's quirk so I activated my quirk and my eyes glowed green suddenly I said out loud while he was restraining the villain with a cola bottle. "One For All?" All Might froze as he heard these words. "Your quirk was passed from generation to generation? It strengthen your body. Abilities: Smash and Plus Ultra?" He was taken aback as he said these words. "What are you talking about young man?" He lied as I again started talking. "My quirk helps me imitate others and take information of the powers of those I see." He started smoking and puffed.

"A-A-All Might!? What happened?" All I saw was a skinny frail man that had the same hair color as All Might. Though he also wear the same clothes as All Might so I felt weird until the frail man spoke. "Could you atleast keep my quirk a secret kid? I don't want the villains to know that the great Symbol of Peace couldn't smile 24/7. Could you also tell me your name?" I nodded as I said. "My name is Izuku Emiya the son of the former Hero of Justice Shirou Emiya and also your secret's safe with me." I made a quiet gesture as I wink at him and he spoke words that struck through my heart. "Wait, didn't he died a month ago?" I flinched as I looked down. "O-Oh, I shouldn't have said that Young man." I just shook my head.

"It's okay. In fact I'm okay already. Although I am practically living alone and I was looking for people that would like to boarding house at mine." He made a wonderful idea.

"How about I board on your house? That way I could tell that you're not spreading rumors about my quirk and you can sustain the house and your life's status."

I pout as I looked away. "Geez! Why can't everyone just trust me?" He giggled as he clapped his hands.

"That settles then could you give me your phone number so I could later visit your house and we'll negotiate about the housing price. For now, I'll just take this villain to the police." He turned back to his muscle form and jumped away as I thought.

'What a blast who knew All Might have been holding such a secret? Well, let's go I guess.'

I started walking to my house. Until suddenly smoke started appearing from an alleyway.

'Oh well. I guess I can took my time watching that fight scene over there.' I started to run.

-Timeskip brought to you by chibi Izuku eating food with Chibi All Might-

I saw All Might on his true form from the sides and he looked like he made a terrible mistake. "Hey! What happened?" I made sure not to call All Might's name so I kind of talked to him with a rude sentence. He was nervous as he said these words. "I messed up Young Emiya. The bottle fall off my pocket and the slime villain managed to escape the bottle." As I turned to the scene I saw Kacchan being taken hostage by the slime villain. I was about to help him but All Might didn't let me. "No Young Emiya! It's against the rules!" I just smiled brightly. "My friends taken hostage." My eyes glowed green that clearly was the signal that I imitated All Might's quirk as I finished the sentence. "Someone has to help." He was amazed by my statement as I jumped to the scene. The Pro Heroes started shouting the words.

"Get out of here kid! You're not a hero!"

Those words fallen into deaf's ears as I mumbled. "Trace on!" Two swords appeared above me and it stabbed the slime villain's eyes.

All Might appeared in beside me while on his muscle form. "You're right Young Man! I shouldn't have chicken off. I am a failure as a hero." I pulled out a smile full of determination as I said this words. "How about we save him together All Might?" He nodded. "DETROIT SMASH/DETROIT SMASH!" We both shouted in unison as punched the villain and All Might quickly took Kacchan before he flew away due to All Might's and mine's attack.

It started to rain while the sun is up thanks to the attack we both pulled off. He pulled off his signature laugh as I fallen off to the ground. "Are you alright Young Man!?" I smiled but I shriveled. "I'm alright All Might. This is a part of my quirk's drawback. It gives me intense pain for a minute or two. It depends on how strong the quirk I imitate." He carried both me and Kacchan to the ambulance.

-Timeskip brought to you by chibi Izuku making breakfast-

I got out of trouble because All Might told the Pros that he's with me so we are now walking to the house while we both were talking about our lives. As we both talk we felt comfortable with each other's company. He also made me feel the things that I haven't felt since my father were sick.

We arrived to my house. "This is it." I smiled he looked at the house with awe. "You seriously lived in this house?" I nodded. "Yep meet my house. Kind of disappointing right?" He was taken aback by my words. "What are you talking about Young Man? This house is the best Japanese themed house I've ever saw for a long time!" He was still taken aback. "Well, I'm glad that you like it. Shall we get inside?" He nodded as we get inside.

Alright guys that's a wrap. My writing style have changed but I hope you guys still like it. This chapter finished off very well. I hope you guys like this story and remember....

PLUS ULTRA!!!!