NEW SKILL!
Due to completing a Milestone Achievement, You have gained the new skill:

"Glide"lvl1[(ACTIVE)]
This skill allows you to gracefully glide through the air.
(NEGATES ALL FALL DAMAGE.)

'I wonder if that will be able to be evolved into a flight skill?'

"Activate Glide!" 

My body starts to rip through the air faster then before, I feel as if I am flying, as I am in complete control over my movement. After not too long I hit the ground standing straight with my hands in symbols at my chest.

NEW SKILL VARIATION UNLOCKED!

Skill variations: Voice Activated, Symbol activated

"I'm unlocking so many things right now!"
"What?"

I shake my hand.

"Nothing don't worry about it."

The group of four splits up, and I am left to enter the main building. 

"Inventory."

I pull the sword from my inventory. 

EQUIPPED IRON SHORT-SWORD

I jump from shadow to shadow in quick leaps. Staying out of sight of the guards. I do this until one sees my moving and shoots the wall where I was. At this point I was forced to fight them, I run out of the shadows, and slice my sword through the air.

"Ronin's Combat!"

ACTIVATED RONIN'S COMBAT

My sword slices through the air quickly, and cuts the mans arm clean off. I grab his gun mid air, and aim it at the people shooting at me across the room. I pull the man in front of me as a shield, then I shoot the other guards over his shoulder. 

HEADSHOTHEADSHOTHEADSHOT

I drop the weapon, and throw the body at the remaining guard. As it flies towards him, he tries to push it away, when he does he sees me in front of him with my sword slicing down. 

ONE LEVEL UP!

"Quickly! Put 35% of my points into intelligence, 40% into agility, and 25% into luck!" 

I dash forward at the new guards rounding the corner. I put to hands to my mouth.

'Let's see how this hand symbols activation works!'

I blow in between my hands, and blue fire shoots out of my mouth, completely scorching my enemies. They cough and charge at me through the fire, but when the get out of the smoke, I use one slash to decapitate all except one. I grab him by the collar and lift him into the air. 

"Where is your boss?"
"I won't tell you anything!"

Electricity circles my hand after I do a flicking motion, I curl it into a fist.

"Tell. Me. Where. Your. Boss. Is. Hmm?"
"Never!"

My fist flies forward towards his head.