one

im currently getting ready to get out on the stage, i am in the back rooms- picking out what to wear. kylie runs up to me, already dressed and fucking tall because of the heel-boots. "damn mama, i want some of that shit after this," i grin.

kylie chuckled, "baby yes, you will." she winked before picking out an outfit for me, she stood there and told me to get it on.

so i did.

kylie chuckles, putting some chewy in her mouth before grinding against me and cupping my face with her soft hands. she kissed me and gave me the gum that she put in her mouth.

i grab her hips and slide a hand to her bum and squeeze before breaking the kiss. we giggle and run opposite ways as we get to the main stage on different sides.

we do our thing, turn the men on a bit and do some shit, maybe even kinky shit to the other girls on stage.

i see a boy put money on the stage, i go over and grab it and wink at him before telling him to go to room a.

i go back to my spot and put some of the money in my lacy bra, the other bit of it in the front of my shorts.

a bit later, im the only one on the stage now. i smirk and slowly slide my shorts off, leaving me in my lacy bra and panties.

i finish being a stripper and walk off to the backroom, take my stuff and run to room a.

i see the same boy, with an older looking man, my that much older.

"names and ages please and thank you." i state firmly, sliding my pastel jumper on.

"luke, 17." the boy says, the older one hesitantly spoke. "jaqlyn, 26.." i was wrong, he was older- way older than i thought.

"i like young and old." i smile.
"im audrey brightrose."

we start talking, it felt like hours and i loved it.

later on i check the time and realise im going to start getting needy and tired soon. i sigh before changing my position and talk again.

*an hour later*

im getting needy. needy. i need him, or both of them! even better omg!! both of themm! i blink, standing and sliding my pastel jumper off and i sit on Luke's lap.

he is confused, it seems.

"i need you both in me right now."